End of Junior Year and News

Jessica was in class with Archie, Jughead and Veronica when an announcement came on and the Dean said.

"Good morning class, I have some wonderful news as it is for Jessica."

Jessica stopped writing and listened.

"I received word from your doctor and you are now cancer free."

Seeing Jug trying to keep his emotions in front of the class, knowing from everyone when she first posted the message that the tumor had come back, it did affected him so bad. From Fang's point of view of that day what he told Jess after a Serpent meeting, it had took all the Serpents to go get FP to calm Jug down knowing that Jess was having a rough summer and dealing with the loss of their child, the news was Jug's breaking point. The Professor let the two step out, Jughead waited as he watched her embrace Archie and then he wheeled Jess as he found a quiet space alone in the hallway by the lockers, he held her close as he sobbed.

"I'm sorry, Baby I can't hold my emotions. I love you so very much and I can't imagine what my life would ever be like without you."

Jess let him pick her up out of her chair and rocks her side by side as he sang.

"Cause God gave me you for the ups and downs
God gave me you for the days of doubt
For when I think I've lost my way
There are no words here left to say, it's true
God gave me you, gave me you."

Jess smiled and kissed him and he embraced the kiss. Then the Serpents cheered as they loved seeing Jughead being happy again.