Sign up!

Jess was outside with Marie for lunch on campus when Marie brought Jess a Pepsi and said.

"I just sign up for the talent show and you have to chose a song you hear on a tv show-basically a tv show theme of a talent show!"

Jess said thinking.

"This is a college setting and they have a talent show?"

Marie nodded.

Jughead came over with Joaquin.

"Babe why don't you sign up and do this for fun?"

Joaquin understands Jessica's stress as she worries about Archie.

"I know you're going through so much and maybe singing would ease your mind a bit."

Jessica thought about it and said.

"I know a song from a episode I did watched one night with Jughead and it kind of reminds me of my dad and Archie when we relax and cuddle as we talk. It a beautiful song!"

Jughead recalled.

"Oh I know the song from Nashville that they played for the mom's funeral?"

Jess said.

"Yeah Sanctuary is the song. They are my sanctuary for sure."

Joaquin said.

"Sign up!"

So for a couple month she has been practicing and Joaquin learned the chords on the guitar and Fang the drums, Veronica on the piano as Marie and Toni were backups singers. A few weeks before the Talent show Jess learned that music can keep the mind going even in a coma and she came in and practiced in front of Archie. As she sang the nurses and doctors listened to Jess's beautiful singing as they video it for Fred and Archie. Unbeknownst to Jessica after her visitation was over, Archie woke up.

When Fred came back to check on his son, Archie said.

"Hey Dad."

Fred smiles.

"Son!!!"

The two hugged.

Archie then said right away knowing he is worried about Jessica.

"Where's sissy?"

Fred said.

"She was here earlier and the she sang to you practicing for the talent show they gonna have on campus."

Archie said.

"I can't miss it."

The nurses and staff showed them the video so they know what she is singing.