Jughead forgive to Jess

Jess was reading a book as he see Jughead he brought her roses.

"Hey Baby!"

The two kisses.

Jessica said breaking into tears and feeling bad.

"Babe, I'm sorry for pushing you away. I knew you were trying to shield me from seeing my Godfather being hurt and having it bring up of what I went through with my parents. But I knew I had to be there for Archie and the feeling that I had were strong that it made me say it."

Jughead said while pulling out the roses from behind his back.

"I definitely understand and I found that admirable of you. I forgive you with roses."

Jess smiled.

"Aw Babe!"

Jug asked.

"How is your Godfather doing?"

Jessica say.

"Much better. Taking it easy at home now."

Archie came over and hugged Jess.

"How is my sister doing?"

Jughead was pretending to be confused, but is aware of the story since Archie did shared with him but basically he just wanted to hear from Jess side.

"You both truly bonded."

Jessica smiled excitedly to share with Jug. Archie give Jessica a signal to share.

"Yeah he is a wonderful big brother. My dad is actually Archie's Godfather and momma is Archie's Godmother."

Jughead lit up.

"No way!!!"

Jessica said.

"Yeah were a family now because of these fact. Eventually Archie told me everything how he felt in the beginning after I did found his father and now I'm living with them but his dad confessed this fact and straightened him up to be there for me and he has."

Jughead teared up he is so very happy for her.

"Baby don't cry."

She hugged him.

"I'm so happy for you Baby. I knew how much you wanted to find your Godfather and God I prayed for you and you deserve it!"