Senior Year

Jughead prayed that Jess has the best year compared what she went through for the past few years. He stopped by her dorm to give her the best morning greeting. Marie answered the door and Jug said.

"Good morning, Marie. Where is Jess?"

Marie respond.

"In the bathroom putting on the makeup."

She was putting on makeup when he came in the bathroom, he held her waist and kissed her cheek.

"Good morning, Love."

Jess smiled loving his touch.

"Good morning, Jug are you excited? It our senior year!"

He smiled thinking about the proposal at their graduation.

"Of course! I just wanted to say I hope you have a wonderful day today."

Jess double check her lipstick.

"Is this too much, Babe?"

Jug look at her.

"No Baby it is perfect."

Jess asked.

"Can we do a selfie?"

Jug smiled.

"Of course."

So they pose in front in the mirror and she snapped it then post on insta.

PrincessSerpent🐍: #Senioryearbringiton! Thank to Serpentsprince for your morning greeting and love kisses this morning 😘 ILY.

Jug commented.

SerpentsPrince: Anything for you, Love ❤️

Cheryl commented.

CBlossom: #couplegoals @Ttopaz Babe we have to do the pose!

The classes went really well and after class Jess did hw and then went to PT. After PT Jess felt exhausted she could barely think about dinner.

"Sleep."

She wheel towards her bed plopped herself onto the bed and fell asleep without getting changed into PJs or showered so she could get comfortable. Then Marie came in while kissing Joaquin and they knocked over some stuff and Marie panic but she see Jess tucked out asleep and realized it cold tonight as she wasn't under the covers, her hair covers her face and her left arm dangled on the edge of the bed so with Joaquin help, he gently lifted Jess as Marie fixed the bed and changed Jess to be comfortable to rest and in between sleep Jess start to mumbled.

"I need Juggie."

Joaquin rubbed Jess's back knowing Jug does that to keep her asleep when everyone stays after a meeting with the Serpents and Jess quiet down while Marie washes Jess's face to take her makeup off. Joaquin admired Marie's dedication to help Jess as she always there for her.

"Babe that is amazing! Does Jug knows about this?"

Marie smiled as she remembered the first time Jughead witnessed Marie cared for Jess.

"Remember the battle with Josh?"

Joaquin nodded.

"I actually did helped her get ready for bed that morning and I had impressed Jug and he thanked me. I told him that I have done it for years."

Marie did one more wipe on Jess's face and Jess looked overtired unaware Marie has been getting Jess comfortable.

"Ok I think were good."

Joaquin laid her back in bed and she was out like a light as her arm dangle on the edge of the bed. The two let her sleep while they kissed and made out till the dawn.

An: I love this photo of Camila and Charles. I used this as the inspiration as the pose for the selfie.