Homecoming at Riverdale University

So everyone was very excited about homecoming and couldn't wait to dress up. During class the university announced the candidates for Homecoming Queen. The Dean announced.

"Christina Johnson."

"Angela Thomas."

"Laura Sampson."

Jessica was writing down notes from the board when the Dean says.

"And Jessica Andrews!"

Jessica froze. She looked around and sees Jug and Archie and Marie were in the hallway cheering.

"Go Jess!"

The professor smiled and said.

"Congrats Miss Andrews!"

Jess smiled.

"Thank you."

She wheeled out and she sees Fred and Mary cheering with excitement Archie called and told them.

"Our little angel!"

Mary says.

Jessica said nervously to her parents.

"But I don't know who had nominated me."

It was Jughead. He filled out the nomination form in January as he held a sign that says Future Homecoming Queen in progress!

Jess smiled as she embraced him.

"Babe! I just want to relax at the prom."

Jug admitted.

"You deserve it, Baby. The qualifications are Dedicated student, perfect attendance, love by everyone!"

Marie said.

"DRESS SHOPPING ASAP!"

Joaquin admits.

"Marie has been praying for months on end for you to be nominated."

Archie hugged his sister.

"So very proud of you!"

On the day of homecoming the football game were amazing since the school team were winning and then they took a break and decided to present the winner of Homecoming Queen. Each person were called onto the field. Jessica was next as jughead is her escort.

"Jessica Marie Martin Andrews!" The announcer said.

The whole field was erupted in cheers. Jughead has tears in his eyes as he was so proud of Jess.

Then it narrowed down to Jess and Angela. The announcer said.

"The Homecoming Queen goes to..."

Jessica sang a little hymn from her childhood a song that she and Will learned during their stay at the hospital as if Will told her to sing. She was nervous.

"You are my strength when I am weak
You are the treasure that I seek
You are my all in all
Seeking You as a precious jewel
Lord to give up I'd be a fool
You are my all in all."

Jug kisses her forehead gently as he embrace her.

The announcer said.

"Jessica Martin Andrews!"

Angela was so excited for Jessica that she embrace her. In fact all of the girls who were nominated embraced Jessica and gave her their congratulations. Jessica got her crown and sash and roses! Jughead proudly show her off as they come off the field and she was embraced by everyone of their friends and family.

In the end it was a wonderful prom and celebration!