Fred Passed Away

Jess had been stress with work, wedding planning and she found out her bridal gown was damaged from the bridal company. On her way home some guy jumped on her and bruised her up but she made it home and she couldn't wait to relax but before she walked inside, somebody had pushed her and she thought.

Can my day get any more worse?

Jughead witnessed it and got the Serpents to beat this guy up as he was holding his grief for Jess's sake since she had not heard anything of Fred's passing.

"You ok?"

He asked.

She nodded.

"You ok? I see a tear streaming down your cheek."

Jughead cursed.

"I'm fine."

They went inside as everyone was waiting for Jessica and she sees everyone looking solemn and silence. For Jess, she was familiar with this scenario since she went through it with her parents passing.

This is definitely not good and my day is going to be worse.

She thought to herself.

"So what is going on?"

She said to make sure that she is aware of something wrong. Suddenly Jess could hear Archie's sobbing and is worried since she constantly prays that her brother will never experience the pain of losing a parent.

"I'm coming Archie!"

She made it to his room and sees him holding a photo album of he and Fred throughout the years.

"What are you looking at?" She asked cheerfully.

She sees Fred's photo and Jess froze.

"Arch, what happened to Daddy? Please tell me he's ok."

Archie was quiet and struggled to tell her since he knew that the two are very close and Fred practically raised her before he was born.

"How was your day? before I tell you."

Jessica sighed.

"Rough and hard and now I have to find an new dress since the bridal store damaged my dress. I got jumped on my way here and work has been a horrible day."

Everyone felt bad for her as they were hearing it all in the living room. Archie froze and thought to himself.

Wait your gown is damaged and you paid for it last week! You just found it last week.

In reality he sighed not wanting to tell her after hearing all of that.

"Dad had an heart attack at work and Jug and I along with his dad, did everything to save him. He passed away and went to be with the Lord. We didn't know how to tell you since you knew him first."

Jess was quiet and was shaking as she remembered being there when despite being sick, Matt had an heart attack and eventually he succumbed to. She couldn't imagine what Archie and Jug had to witness.

"I am sorry you and Jug had to go through that.  I know that you both feel helpless knowing you could not save him. I did everything for my dad and I remember pleading please stay please I know that if I find Goddaddy, he would love to see you. Sure enough when I first saw your dad, he had asked me. Where's your daddy, I would love to see him. Boy was I right. It had took everything in me to not sob knowing that what I was pleading as I did CPR."

Everyone gasped when she mentioned of her father's heart attack. Marie, Jessica's Grandma sobbed as she said to them.

"It was an difficult day for Jess. I remember that plead so well."

Archie look at her.

"We were pleading as we did CPR was stay for Jess she need you."

Jess sigh.

"He is with my Dad and Mom again."

Archie nodded.

"I'm here for you it will be ok."

Jess said.

Archie was amazed of her composure that she was staying strong for him, he was unaware she was broken physically and mentally. Indeed her day just got worse. Fred was always there for her from the moment she was born.

She wheeled out of the room letting everyone know that she knows.

"We will get through this, this too soon shall pass. He is with my daddy and mom and I know it a glorious reunion today."

Mary hugged her as she was amazed at Jessica's strength but like Archie, she was unaware of the fact that she wasn't taking this very well.

"We heard everything."

Jug hugged her.

"Let's get you a ice pack for those bruises."

Jess nods and said.

"I'm sorry you had to witness that."

Jug said.

"We tried everything to save him for you and Archie."

Jess understood.

"It's ok."