Comforting her Godkids and her kids

This time: it was the kids. The kids woke up worried about Jessica. Annabelle, Emily, Junior, Everly and Matt had a nightmare that involved their Mom and Godmom. After they spoke with their parents, Archie and Joaquin called Jug ahead of time and he invited the kids which included Matt and Everly. Jess was asleep, but was quickly alert when Jug mentioned.

"Our Godbabies are here."

She quickly put on sweatpants and a top and came out as the kids breathe and hugged her.

"Oh mommy glad you are ok!" Junior said.

Everyone sat down in the living room.

Jess gently asked.

"Oh, what wrong kids?"

Annabelle said as they sat on the couch lined up.

"We had a nightmare that someone had took you."

Veronica sighed as well as Marie.

Everly said.

"You didn't come back."

Junior nodded.

Matthew said.

"Yeah, I wished we got the people who took you away."

Jess asked calmly thinking it would not be this bad.

"Do you know who the people?"

The kids looked at one another, not sure if they want to say it.

Jughead said encouraging it as Archie and Joaquin nodded.

"Come on get it out."

Junior said.

"The Ghoulies."

As soon the name left Junior's mouth, Jess took it in as the memories of what The Ghoulies done to her, came at her hard. It was strong trigger that an asthma attack kick in. Archie grabbed the inhaler and Jughead said.

"Deep breath in."

Archie, Veronica and Marie realized that it indeed happened just by her reaction after Junior said The Ghoulies. Veronica bent down to her level and said quietly as she hold her hand.

"Jess, did this really happened?"

Jess teared up as she waited for her asthma relax as she said in between wheeze.

"Yeah, they kidnapped me as a revenge for The Serpents for 3 damn years. I missed a lot in those three years!"

Veronica hugged her. Jughead felt horrible.

"Oh my gosh."

Marie hugged her as she asked.

"Did they realize that you were a Serpent?"

Jess said still feeling her chest wheezed, but it is going down.

"Not until, I was cold and put on my jacket. They called me in for breakfast then sees my jacket, I never seen them ran so fast in my life as they stole my chair which had my cell. I decided to get out and walked back to Riverdale. I did not stop till I was home period! That why you all did see me crash in that chair when we were all in the room with mom, I was tired as sleep took over."

Archie, Joaquin and Jughead felt horrible.

Jess said as she smiled.

"I will be ok as I'm tough!"

The kids hugged their mommy.

"We love you."

Jessica said while holding each of them.

"I appreciate the concern and I feel horrible that you all have the same nightmare. You are all definitely like your mom and dad and I love you all for that."

Junior said.

"Can we stay with you, Godmommy to protect you?"

Not sure what the kids meant, until the kids wheeled her chair into jug and her room and got her in as the kids line up sprawled up while Jess was in the middle sound asleep. It was precious to Archie, Veronica, Marie and Joaquin. Archie took a photo and captioned on Instagram.

ArchieAndrews: Best Godmother ever! We all chose the right one agree Joaquin and Marie?

They all agreed and heart it.