A sibling's love

Jessica found out her tumor was gone and Eric, Archie's colleague from his days in the Army was staying with him as Veronica was ok with it. Jessica decided to go see how Archie was doing and she stopped by the house.

"Hey Uncle Frank."

Frank hugged Jess.

"How are you doing?"

He asked.

"All good."

Archie came down and sees Jess chatting.

"Sis!"

Jessica hugged him.

"Bro!"

She sees a dog.

"Awww who's this?"

Archie smile.

"This is Bingo!"

Bingo hops against Jessica's chair.

"AW so precious."

She strokes him.

"So how's everything going?"

Archie said calling out to Eric.

"Good. Eric! I want you to meet Jess."

Eric comes and sees Jess.

"Finally, it so nice to meet you!"

Jess smiled.

"The feeling is mutual, nice to meet you!"

Eric said.

"Sarge misses you a lot while serving: Oh my goodness, I can't tell you how many times he was worried about you. At first, I didn't quite understand until he explained everything about you both and explained his promise to your mom and Godmother."

Jessica admitted.

"I can imagine: I was nervous when Veronica and I learned that he was leaving the next day for training, after our graduation from college and all I did was pray and be there for Veronica. It was the only way to keep me sane."

Archie had no idea what Jess was going through when he left it was the first time he was hearing it.

Jess said looked at Archie.

"God has answered my prayers once you came home."

Eric asked.

"How did he surprise you?"

Jessica said trying not to sob as Archie hugged her.

Archie said.

"It was worth it getting you."

Jess said.

"Oh gosh: I'm going to cry just telling it. My whole physical therapy family I have known since I was 3 years old, were in on the surprise and for the whole day, I felt a strong presence as if Fred, Archie's dad were saying he's coming home, Babygirl! I was like Goddaddy, don't get my hopes up and my dad presence was like. Be excited!!!!!!!! I was thinking ok I will! So I was told by my therapist what to do as a client/patient, salute and stand up straight and thank em for their service typical set up etc... they actually had soldiers involved (I eventually learned they were in on it) and so I wasn't like expecting Archie at all. So I did as I was told and then they said. Oh we have another solider coming through I had eventually learned that this was Archie's cue to come in the therapy room, unbeknownst to me. Before he came in, I was told to close my eyes and so I did. Jughead, my husband who then was my fiancé at the time, he sees me shaken up and told me to breathe. Archie comes in and stands in front of me and the therapists counts to 3, at 3 I looked up initially ready to say thank you for your service, Archie was right there in front and I salute and my voice cracked as I said Thank you for your service and I hugged him as everyone yelled surprise!"