The Wedding

The morning of the wedding all of her bridesmaids greeted Jess good morning and the makeup and hairstylist started to make them up.

Diana asked.

"Excited?"

Jessica smile.

"Yeah this morning I just felt my family's presence as I sat up in bed for a bit so that was good."

Marie said.

"If your dad both of them were here what do you expect them to do to you?"

Jessica smile as she gently stroked the frame of she, Fred, Matt and Emily.

"They will probably call and check up with me by now especially if we're in the middle of hair or makeup."

Sure enough her cell phone rang and it was Archie.

"Hey brother,  how are you?"

Archie said.

"Just want to check on my beautiful sister and I cannot wait to see you."

Jessica said.

"Thank you! I just finished my hair and getting ready for makeup. I love you and can't wait to see you."

She then said.

"Tell jug, I love him!"

The two hung up and everyone awwed.

"To answer the question, Marie what happened just now that is precisely what it would be like with both sides of my dads if they were here now. Thank for the signs, guys and you both convinced Archie to call!"

Everyone laugh.

After they were finished, Jessica decided to go take pictures at the grave site so she can have her family in her wedding album. When she wheeled towards her parents headstone, she breathed through it and she posed as Marie, her grandmother and Mary choked up. She did the same for Fred and after the photo shoot she was happy that she visited them and got pictures to have.

"We will be back later tonight for more photo with everyone. I love you all so much!"

She whispered.

At the church it was almost ceremony time but for Jess it was time to reveal her gown to Uncle John and Archie. They did it one at a time starting with her Uncle. John came in speechless overcome with emotions as Jess definitely resembled her mother when she married her father.

"Jess you look incredible."

The two hugged as he said.

"Your mom would be so very proud of you and the woman you are today."

Jess smiled.

"Thank you."

John stood by Marie her grandmother and then it was Archie's turn. Archie came out of the elevator as Veronica showed where the door is and Archie was amazed of how beautiful his sister looked.

"Wow Jess, Jughead is gonna be blown away when he sees you."

Archie teared up with joy knowing that their Dad would be amazed of how Jess looked.

"Dad would be so excited to see you."

Jess comfort him as the two hugged.

"You look so handsome, Arch."

Archie decided to share with Jess what he wrote to Kleinfeld's now that she found and is in her wedding gown.

"Before I read the letter at the time TLC Say Yes to the Dress had a competition and they asked to nominate someone for a shopping spree. On my birthday, you won and on your wedding day, I want to read you the letter I wrote to Kleinfeld's.