Interesting science partner

So everyone was happy to be with their partner and Jess got an interesting partner for a project but she got through it at first but her partner, Stephanie and biggest science geek was keeping her up all night to their project and Jessica got no rest whatsoever it took everything to not lose it in front of Stephanie.

When she got to lunch she sat with Archie and jughead.

"So how y'all project going?"

Archie said with such confidence.

"You will be so impressed with our project."

Jughead sees exhaustion written all over Jess.

"So how's Stephanie with you and your project?"

Jessica admitting.

"It like working with Sandy Cheek from spongebob in a nutshell literally. I have not rested at all and she doesn't sleep at all!"

She smiled.

"But I'm proud of our project! But I'm desperate to get some sleep after the project."

So she did a video to give the guys as well as her professor plus Fred and Mary the idea of how long she and Stephanie been up and their partnership.

"Ok we started at 10:00 pm and it now 1 am just wait it gets better!!"

Couple hours later

"It's now 7:00 am and we are still going #teamnosleepandimtired. You all asked me how's Stephanie is with me?#literallysandycheekinanutshell

Archie was amazed at Jessica not breaking down and is furious at Stephanie. Fred and Mary were floored by this and the professor was aware of that for years.

In the end everyone passed and received A+ but the professor noticed that Stephanie once again kept another student up from the beginning of the project till now so she got an A+ in the project but an F in not let her partner rest and Jessica got an A+ for being so patient with Stephanie and trying to make sure and telling Stephanie that she needs to rest.

After class her professor talked to Jessica with Archie at her side but her parents video chat.

"I so admired your strength that you have with Stephanie throughout your project I don't know how you got through that."

Archie, Fred and Mary nodded in such agreement.

Jessica said.

"Thank you. On the first day when you placed me with her, I hear everyone saying "Poor Jess she's stuck with the biggest nerd ever." Another one said. "She will not get any rest." I was mortified when they said that because I didn't know what to expect and here we are paired up and now I'm getting every comment there was. I didn't think the comments were true until the second week into it but I didn't complain because partnership is important and it is part of the grades requirement and recently I got a text from an old friend of mine and the reason why I didn't complain was because of this person in the text. She was judged and teased for her love of science so bad that she did music instead and her look was different compared to how I remembered her. I told her "do not lose the love you have for science you will make a difference in this world." I got an text saying that she working for a degree in science and going to get a job in a lab! I didn't want this happening to Stephanie. She has the passion and dedication of a scientist hence #literallysandycheeksinanutshell and the long hours for the project but we got through it. The moment that stick out was every time we were working, she turned around to see if I was still there. This given me a hint that a lot of her partners walked out and given up on her. I understand Professor, that you were trying to see if Stephanie would let us rest or take a break in between but no she kept us going."

The professor teared up by Jess response even Mary and Fred teared up and then Jess admitted.

"Science may not be my best subject but working with Stephanie is awesome and I did learned a lot. It just that everybody need to have an amount of patience and I guess I have inherited from my mom and thank you Momma I know she is watching over me."

She added.

"There were times I wanted to lose it but my momma spirit come through. I tried to get shut eye but as soon I could rest, Stephanie barged in my dorm with such excitement. I'll muttered to myself.

"We're almost at the finishing point. Then I would see Archie in the hallway for a quick hi bye hug love you and give Jughead a hug!"

She looked at her brother.

"Anything to keep me going for the project."

Archie pulled her for a hug.

"I'm proud of my sister no seriously I am amazed. When the professor assigned Jess with Stephanie and I hear the experience from other students I was like Don't Judge A Book by it cover and once I saw how Stephanie was with Jess and I started to see how that the students weren't kidding. Jess, you were patient throughout and when I saw the video of how long you were up it was insane. I was worried about her not getting sleep but you tough it out."

Jess smiled.

"It college life it not high school so I just roll with it. I know sophomore year is over but I can't wait to go home and sleep so I can clear my head for once and renew for junior year."