William's passing

William is a close friend of Jessica since the two were 2 years old and they have overcome so many obstacles with surgeries and that how the two met after having surgery and they literally grew up in the eyes of their parents and hospital staff and the two kept in touch ever since. William did attended Jess 21st birthday surprise and told stories of Jess that no one ever knew.

Overtime they got together with Jughead and his girlfriend, Sarah. The last time she saw him was when they asked Jess to be a bridesmaid in their wedding unfortunately the planning never came.

At midnight Jess woke up from her deep sleep feeling like a huge part of her heart slipped away and grabbed her cellphone and texted him. The message was sent.

Jess hospital bestie ❤️

Will, hey buddy I just wanted to see if you ok. I just woke up from a deep sleep and felt a huge piece of my heart is slipping away and I don't know what it is, but I just wanted to see if you were ok. I love you and give me a call when you get a chance. Ah college is so intense maybe that what going on. Say hi to your mom and Sarah! Ttys.

Sarah read the message and did not have the heart to write back. So Will's mom called Fred and informed the news. Fred sighed and while looking at the photos of Will and Jess over the years and then called Archie to inform him the news.

"Are you serious?" Archie asked.

Fred said.

"Yes and Jess wrote a text to him."

Archie knocked on the door and Marie sleepily answered it.

"She over there."

Jess was falling back asleep as she was going through photos of Will and Jess just the two of them.  Archie gently lay her back down in bed she mumbled.

"Will is ok."

Archie teared up quietly as he was not sure what to say and stay with her in case she woke up. The second time she panicked at 7:00 and Archie sat with her.

"Breathe sis."

Jess shake it off not wanting to think of what she saw in her dream.

"Ugh that's weird."

The next thing Marie opened the door and there was a package for Jess that Will saved for Jess to have.

"This is yours."

She opened the box and sees a special box and a note from Will's mom.

Hey Princess,

We just received your text message and we don't have the heart to tell you this but Will has went to be with the Lord last night. This is something that Will has saved for you for years and we immediately mailed it to you last night first class and express mail service.

We love you, Jess. Thank you for being there for William all these years and I know he appreciates your friendship from day one.

Michelle,  Josh (will uncle) and Sarah

Archie sighed.

"Jess, I'm so sorry."

Jess was silent trying to process with what just happened last night as she is in denial with the idea that he passed. Before Archie and Jug, it has always been the two of them so she is shaken up but she opened the box and it was photos after photos and more photos. Then there was a handwritten note.

Jess, my best friend and roomie

I know you are wondering if I am ok. You don't have to grief for I am not in any pain. I found this poem for you to give you a peace of mind.