The memorial

Everyone was deeply dreading this from families to Serpents you name it. Jess sighed as she went to view his coffin as Matt and Everly stand beside their mom.

"They did nice with his coffin and everything."

Matt admit.

Everly placed a note to her dad inside the coffin as Matt place a note as well. Jess placed her letter and gave him one final stroke of his hair.

"Rest easy, love till we meet again and hug our son my heart is only at peace with that you are with him."

She said.

The kids were aware about their older brother as jug and she explained when Everly was 4 and asked for a sibling. Deep down for Jess, she understood her dad at this very moment as she remembered watching her father on his knees crying for his beloved Emily begging for her to come back: she felt the urge, but held it back for the kids as she didn't want to scare them especially Everly or their other Godkids: Junior, Annabelle and Emily.

On cue: Junior, Annabelle and Emily walked over, as they stood next to their godmother. Junior said feeling concerned.

"Goddaddy was the best ever! Who is going to help you now, Momma? We want to help you."

Joaquin and Marie were touched by their son's heart. Veronica sobbed at Junior's question.

Jess said hugging him.

"Aww sweetheart. I have you all, Veronica, Archie and your mom and your dad, Grandma Glady, Aunt Jellybean, grandpa FP and my cousin Daniella."

Junior felt better, but it was not enough as he loved how Jug helped Jessica with everything. He vowed to be like his godfather and want to have a love story like his Godparents.

Emily said referring to Archie and Jug tight friendship.

"I will miss our dad's bonds."

Archie choked up hearing that and cried for the first time in weeks as Veronica console him. Despite the fact that Jug has passed and knowing it as he is helping Jess through it, he has been in denial for months as he never imagined his life without his brother in law and best friend. Once Emily admitted in how she put it, it had caught up with him that his best friend was truly gone.

Annabelle agreed tearing up.

"Same with our dad too. Dad and Jug were so close!"

Joaquin teared up in that moment as well as Marie comfort him.

Emily said as her own dad would say.

"If you ever need us, we got you guys."

Jessica said complementing Emily.

"Emily, you are definitely his daughter for sure! Like father like daughter. Your Dad says this many times to me."

Archie was smiling proud.

Everly and Matt hugged them then Jessica hugged her Godkids as she assured them.

"You all are our joy from the minute you were born and the minute your parents has asked and chosen us to be your Godparents: Jughead loves you all so much."

Veronica, Marie, Archie and Joaquin choked up but smiled as they never realized how much their decision meant to them.

The service began and Jess was feeling the loss big time. After the kids, Archie, Joaquin and Jug's family spoke, Jess went up to the podium shaken up a bit.