Rough Day

Josh came back and Jess was not happy she was using her walker to get around rather than her chair the day this happened.

"What are you doing here?"

Josh said.

"I miss you."

Jess admitted.

"I don't really."

He pushed her and punch her leaving her with a black eye. Immediately Jughead stepped in and shield her.

"Get out."

He says as he is showing Josh the knife from his side pocket.

Instantly Josh punches Jug right in the stomach that he fell.

"Babe!"

Jessica panic but had enough with Josh. Unbeknownst to her Jughead watch Jessica.

She then slapped Josh and punched him as he was knocked down. As Toni and Cheryl were watching they felt that Jessica should be a Southside Serpent.

"Get out!" Jessica screamed.

Josh ran.

Jughead weakly tried to get back up but he was in pain. Cheryl asked Toni to grab a nurse. 

Jessica walked over to comfort Jug.

"I'm sorry, babe."

She teared up as Jug strokes her hair and he replied.

"I knew you were a beautiful reason that you are mine. You kick butt literally!"

The nurse came in with a chair and Jug sat down exhausted and wince in pain.

"Damn this hurt."

At the nurses office Jug got an iced pack for his face and bandage on his wrist and stomach. As the nurse were about to clean the wound on his stomach, he back away.

"I need Jess!"

He didn't like the medicine as it burns. Toni brought Jessica in and he relaxed as Jessica parked her chair next to him stroking his hair as they did clean the area. They bandaged the area and he got his shirt back on. Then the nurse cared for Jess as they iced her black eye. Jug could see how much hurt she felt now Josh showed up.

"Babe it's ok." Rubbing her hand.

Jessica said.

"One of the reason why I came here was to get away from the abuse."

She curled herself in a ball.

"Now he show up and now destroys my peace, happiness and my relationship."

Betty was pleased with this. It was a start to get Jughead back.

They went outside into the forrest and Jughead held her from behind as she needed to sit. He kissed her neck and whispered sweet nothings in her ear. Jess smiled despite how stressed she is feeling. Jughead grabbed a cigarette and lit one up for her knowing it would help relax.

"Here."

Jessica took it and relaxed a bit.

"Much better?" He asked.

Jessica cuddle into him as she took another smoke.

"Just being with you is all I need."

Jug grabbed a cig for himself to ease the stress for himself and comfort her with so much love.

Moment later Toni and Cheryl checked on them at this point, Jessica has fell asleep cuddling against Jug. Jug whispered.

"Such a rough day for the both of us."

Toni said.

"Make Jess a Southside. She a perfect Princess."

For one minute Jessica sleepily sat up and try not to stress but Jug ease her to rest as he sensed her stress level.

"Baby, just rest."

She nodded and cuddled against Jug as she felt herself passing out to sleep.

Toni said.

"Think about it."

Jug nodded and asked them to help Jess and carry her to bring her to his house knowing she's tucked out and she will wake up if she sat in her chair.

Toni gently wrapped Jess arms around her neck and try to position her without disturbing her sleep but she woke up and helped Toni with positioning.

"Go rest sweetheart."

Toni whispered knowing how rough the day was.

Jessica collapsed into Toni as her arm dangled like a little toddler.

Once they got to his house, Jug took her and lay her down on the couch as he set up his bedroom. Jug then carried her and laid her down.

Jess mumbled.

"Babe?"

Jug kissed her to help and let her stay asleep.

He took a quick shower and came out got under the covers and held her.

The next morning Jess woke up smiling just looking at her man sounds asleep.

"My love, My everything, my weirdo."

She took a shower and felt refreshed. She put on one of jughead's shirt and jeans as she washes her clothes in the laundry. As she waited, Jughead kisses her forehead and sleepily said.

"You look so hot."

Jessica responded.

"Babe if you were tired, go back to sleep."

He nuzzles close to her falling asleep.

"Not without you, Jess." He mumbled.

He snored just holding her waist resting his head on her shoulder as she sat in her chair. The laundry was done and she said.

"Babe I have to get my clothes."

Jughead sleepily watched and wheels her to his room. Once in the room Jessica stand up in front of the mirror and tries on Jughead's south side jacket and let her hair flowed down.

"What do you think?"

Jughead smiles. She definitely fit in the Southside family.

"Perfect."

The two kissed.