Mary visited Jess

Archie's mom, Mary is best friends with Emily, Jessica mother and she is Archie's Godmother. Archie brought her in and Mary could see Jess was beyond exhausted and struggling to sleep as her mind flash her back when she got shot.

Archie kisses her forehead as she woke up.

"Breathe sis."

He sat on the bed and leaned her forward so she can be resting against Archie. Jessica sighs in frustration but smile once she sees Mary her Godmother.

"Mrs. A? Long time no see."

Mary hugged her.

"Oh your mom would be very proud of you."

Jessica smiles.

Mary knew and can see Jessica is exhausted from therapy just learning how to drive her powerchair as it take a lot of concentration. So she placed Jessica's earbuds into Mary cell phone then placed the earbuds in Jessica's ears. She then played a home video of Emily singing to her daughter from Mary's cell. Fred stop by from work to check on Jessica.

"Is everything ok?"

Mary quiet him.

"I'm trying to get her to relax."

In the video it started off with Emily chatting to Jessica.

"Don't cry Momma here."

Jessica coos.

Jessica smiled just hearing her mother she felt her presence even in the room as it was strong.

As Emily sat in the rocking chair and held Jess. Then in perfect tune Emily sang from Mary Poppins.

Stay awake don't rest your head
Don't lie down upon your bed
While the moon drifts in the skies
Stay awake don't close your eyes.

Jessica yawns during the first verse feeling nervous praying for no flashbacks of her accident since her mom's voice was soothing.

During the second verse Jessica try to fight sleep during the lines.

Through the world is fast asleep
Though your pillow soft and deep
You're not sleepy as you seem
Stay awake, don't nod and dream

Jessica mumbled as she felt sleep take over.

" Momma, I miss you."

Archie could hear how beautiful Emily sounds from the earbuds as he is getting chills. Knowing he has seen Jessica sing in church: Jessica indeed inherited her mother's talent. Fred And Mary would be amazed by how beautiful singing Jessica inherited from her mother.

Archie then looks down on his sister taking a peek as her head resting on his chest towards the end of the lines  Stay awake, don't nod and dream sleep has officially won she is finally resting.

Mary teared up as she witness Jessica admits missing her mom: Knowing Jessica needed her mother just the way she notice how she trying not to nod off but in the end could not stay awake. She was pleased Jessica could finally rest.

Archie kisses her forehead and turn off her light but replayed the video in case she gets startled awake.

Archie said to Mary.

"Send me all of Emily videos just in case she has couple more episodes like these."

Mary nods as she did have a whole bunch of these. Fred could not believe how peaceful Jessica looks since he is aware of her nightmare episodes.

"Mary how did you know?"

Mary said.

"It a mother's instinct."