Leaving the Serpents Behind

So it was another meeting to recruit new members as Marie chosen them and Michelle went first and Jess was so happy for her. She and Jess are very close friends now that the bullying days are over. When Betty was announced, some people froze as others cheered. Jess had chills. How can Marie do this to her? Every memory of what Betty did to her flew back hard she couldn't be in the same group with her. What hurts her the most, that Jughead didn't stop Betty and stand for Jess. She felt betrayed.

She sadly took off her jacket as Jughead noticed.

"Baby what are you doing?"

She hands it to Jughead as she kissed his cheek.

"I'm sorry my love, it's been a wild ride."

All of the Serpents were silence as Jess wheeled away and Marie catches up to her.

"Wasn't this a wonderful ceremony?" She smiled.

Jess glare at her as she felt pain building up.

"Are you serious! Do you know who she is? I had written in text, emails and letters because of this person. YOU FLEW OUT HERE BECAUSE OF IT. YOU HAVE HEARD IT IN COURT MANY DAMN TIMES AS I WAS TESTIFIED IN COURT!"

Veronica, Toni and Cheryl were standing next to Jessica knowing she need support especially Veronica knew the fact that she was going to need Archie, her brother.

"Come on Jess let get you back to campus."

Cheryl quietly said.

"Goodbye Marie. Have fun figuring it out it would come through soon enough."

Jess wheeled away broken and upset as Jughead catches up.

"Baby don't go!"

Jess said fighting her tears but lost it.

"You! YOU DIDN'T STOP THE WHOLE CEREMONY FOR MY SAKE! I STOOD UP FOR YOU WHEN BETTY DID BROKEN YOU! SHE PUT ME THROUGH SO MUCH HELL, BUT I GOT THROUGH IT ALL BECAUSE OF YOU. THIS IS WHAT I GET IN RETURN FOR BEING DEDICATED FOR ALL THESE DAMN YEARS? I'M DONE! BE WITH BETTY COOPER,  FORSYTHE PENDLETON JONES III."

While sitting with Joaquin, Marie heard Betty's name from Jessica's argument with Jug and she finally connected the name from all the texts, emails, letters and the court sessions that mentioned Betty but couldn't connect the face. She asked Joaquin pointing at the blonde haired girl.

"Who is she?"

Joaquin said.

"Betty Cooper, jughead's ex and Jessica's enemy and nightmare."

Marie asked.

"What did she do to Jess?"

Joaquin told the whole story as Marie read every message and finally she found Betty but sadly in that moment, she has lost the closest friend she has.

Back at campus Veronica went to Archie dorm Archie answers and Veronica says.

"It's about Jess she will need you."

She told the whole story and Archie was floored when Betty received her jacket and Jughead didn't stood up for his sister.

"REALLY?"

Veronica nodded.

"She told him and Marie off and she gave Jughead the jacket back."

Veronica showed Archie the video and Archie sense her pain and frustration.

"Oh gosh. I am going to check on her now but first...."

The two kissed. After a good hour, Veronica and Archie went out of their way for Jess to buy movies, drinks and magazines.

Jess was doing homework and feeling exhausted from earlier when the door knocks. She was afraid to see if it Marie or Jug.

"Don't come in."

She then packed away Marie's stuff and placed it by the door but then put her stuff on the bed.

Archie said.

"It me."

She opened the door and sees Archie with popcorn and movies.

"I brought all of your favorite."

Jess was tearing up with relief that it was just her brother.

"Come in. I'm going to take a shower real quick and get comfortable in my pjs."

Archie said.

"Take as long as you need."

Jess was thankful for Archie and she did relaxed and listened to music until she was refreshed and ready for quality time. She came out in her kitty cat onesie pjs.

"Meow!"

Archie laughed.

"Who got you that?"

Jessica said.

"My cousin, Daniella from my momma side of the family. She said that I would rock college in this."

So they watch so many movies and enjoy themselves and towards the third movie Jessica and Archie fell asleep. Deep down Archie was worried for Jess hoping she doesn't fall for depression because of what Marie and Jughead did.