Dinner at Hiram's

Archie and Veronica were invited over for dinner and everything was starting smoothly. When they sat down to eat dinner, Archie looked at Veronica to start the conversation to get Jessica back home. She videoed it for Jess.

"Daddy, we don't like what you did to Jessica. What you did was such an embarrassment to her especially when her Godchildren were visiting and in front of her kids, you made Reggie kick her out without comforting them or saying goodbye. She is the best Godmother to Emily as well as to Joaquin and Marie's kids.  You scared Emily as she watch Jess get thrown in the van!"

Hiram showed no empathy or remorse. Veronica said.

"You violated her ADAs rights. The house she lives in before is the only thing she has of Jughead. She misses him everyday! Dad, do you remember her parents or ever interact with them? I know mom did."

Hiram soften a bit.

"Her dad Matt was a huge inspiration to me. He gave me great advice on starting my own business."

Veronica said as she was stunned.

"Good we are getting somewhere. So will you remove her from the assistance living house if Matt played such an huge impact?"

Hiram said.

"No."

As soon as the word No left his mouth, Archie did exactly what his mother did with Jess's teacher pushed him against the wall.

"Wrong answer buddy. One thing, I don't like what you have done with the town. The second thing: Jessica is the heart of our town because of my Godparent's impact within it. You better take her out of the damn home and place her back in her own home. She may had some issue with keeping up her rents and bills, we will help her with that if that where you think you had to kick her out. The living place she is at, she can't even get any sleep to the point she works until she burnout!"

Veronica said.

"Please do us a favor so your Son in Law doesn't do this again."

Hiram listened and called the place so Archie could pick Jess up. Once Jess was informed that she was out of here, Jessica packed up and waited outside. Archie pulls in and Jess was speechless to see an accessible van so she wheeled in.

"Nice Van!!! I know Jughead would love it."

Veronica said handing her cell.

"You should have seen Archie!"

So jess played it and listened then paused it for a moment.

"My dad inspired your dad? Interesting!"

Veronica said.

"Yeah we were stunned thinking that would be the turning point."

She played it and when Hiram said no she watched Archie pushed Hiram to wall: it was exactly what Mary did to the preschool teacher at the same force and speed. Jess's expression was spot on as her classmate Alyssa remembers describing that day to Veronica at Mary's service.

"I remembered sitting next to Jessica and the minute, Mrs. Andrews push our teacher against the lockers, Jessica's face went wide. You can tell she wanted to cheer her Godmother on, but since it was a meeting between family and teacher, she didn't want to get in trouble. I remember saying to her. "Your Godmother is a superwoman!" Jessica said to me. "I did not think she had it in her!" I recall her saying. "She is going to be a wonderful mom to her child!"

Jessica said.

"Archie, you did exactly what mom did towards my preschool teacher! Awesome."

Archie smiled.

"I knew you would get a kick out of it."

When they came home the kids, greeted her and started to make their dinner. Archie and Veronica decided to help as Jess went to her room and lie down she knew she is at home and fell asleep. Hours passed and dinner was ready so Archie started looking for Jessica.

"Sis?"

He looks and sees her sound asleep.

"Sis, time for dinner."

She smiled.

"Good to be home."