Forgiveness

Jess has been busy with school and she has not been chatting with Marie or Jughead for months. One day Marie came in the dorm. Meanwhile FP stopped by and leaned against the wall to listen. Marie said.

"Can we talk this out? I miss being with you. I know what I did was wrong."

Jessica admit.

"Ok."

Marie said crying.

"I didn't know that was Betty and I review everything you sent me. Joaquin has to tell me who Betty looked like. I was blindsided when I met Betty and she was so nice and at the ceremony I thought you would be thrilled. Instead I watch you take the jacket and give it to jughead that was when I knew I had made a mistake."

Jess remember one of the serpent law.

"You And jughead both broken one law! "A Serpent never betrays his own."

FP smile thinking having a proud uncle moment.

That's my girl!

Marie continues.

"I didn't think you would leave us serpents."

Jessica said.

"I can't be ruling in the same room as Betty, she destroyed me on a mental level when she brought Josh back in my life when she did want just to be with jughead. Plus Josh was the Black Hood having almost losing my dad and I got shot as well and mentally it continued to destroy me. When Archie and Jughead were shot, I would have chills being back in the memories of what I had dealt with. So Betty definitely mess me up overtime."

Marie understood and confessed.

"Jughead is really missing you. As well as his dad, he says that even though he has Jellybean, he looks at you as a second daughter and a lifeline to jughead. You're the heart of the serpent and we all miss you."

Jessica said.

"I really appreciate it and I was hoping FP has not find out about it , he is like a uncle to me growing up."

FP then came in and hugged Jessica.

"I heard everything that you went through at the ceremony and I was angry at my son for not standing up for you and knowing how much you were there for him. I am aware of the history between you and Betty."

Jessica sigh.

"So what are we going to do with Betty since she is in the serpents? I know everyone miss me."

Fred overheard everything and said.

"Maybe you two get along."

Jessica said.

"Ok as long she doesn't interfere jughead and I."

Marie hugged Jessica.

"Friends again!"