Archie announcement

So Archie tried to convince to have Cheryl leads the Vixen for a game and she kept saying no.

"Just stick around for one more game and maybe help get some more people in the stands." Archie said.

"My Vixens are cheerleaders, not boosters, Archie." Cheryl replied.

"Fine. I'll do it myself." Archie said.

He asked Mrs. Bell to get the PA mic on and she turned on the PA system.

"Attention, everyone. This is Coach Andrews. You may not know this, but a bunch of your classmates are out there busting their asses on the football field to represent this school and to represent each and every one of you. So why don't you all show some school spirit and support your team. Starting with... the free pancake breakfast that Pop's is hosting tomorrow morning. Give them your support. And, hell... you might even get something out of it yourselves."

Jessica smiled as she remembered the announcement for her dad's games.

After chatting with Cheryl and Veronica, Archie stopped by to check in on Jess as her break or downtime is here.

"How are you feeling?"

Jess said.

"My legs are sore for sitting all day."

Archie could see she hasn't been sleeping well and is working nonstop that he feared that she would burnout. He took her out of her wheelchair and she sat on the floor to stretch her legs out.

"Better?"

Jessica nodded.

"Yeah sitting in my chair is overrated."

So Archie asked.

"How are you truly feeling? Be open."

Jess said.

"Tired and feeling like I am going nonstop-can't catch my breath. The other participants at the damn house Hiram put me in, keep me up."

Archie said shocked.

"At night?"

She nodded.

"So I'm up checking on the students hw and grading."

Archie stroke her face seeing her stress to the max.

"I'm here."

He hugged her.

She said.

"On positive note, I'm looking forward everyday to teaching students like myself how to find their voice in this world and be independent!"

Archie smiled. He knew Mary and Fred told him that Emily wants her daughter to be an independent young lady and achieve so many things. Today: she doing that!

"Your mom, my godmother would have been so proud of you, Jess."

Jess smile.

"I hope so, same with your parents as well-they always wanted me to flourish and be independent. Remember how your dad got excited about my first college dorm experience as we were setting the place? I felt like he was channeling my mom hands down."

Archie remember that so well with his father as he looked back on the day blushing.

"I tried so hard to tone it down a notch for you."

Jess said.

"I remember this with you standing there with this serious expression on your face: Dad, yes we know that she is growing up and now she began to become independent. At the same time, I didn't get how huge the impact was for your parents and deep down thrilled setting me up into the roommate program was until Jughead found the truth with Angel. When I confessed everything from August till that point, I never forget the look on your Dad's face going from smiling to sad within seconds as I told your dad everything. This was exactly what I was trying to avoid with my own father when I dated Josh, hence why I hid the song I did write for that assignment in class."

Archie said.

"The speechless song?"

She nodded.

"Yeah you remembered? Then dad confessed how he promised my dad to help me with college-it open up my eyes to how excited he was about my independent life. I never wanted to disappoint your dad!"

She teared at the memory. She added.

"I know you really helped me so much too and I thank you for everything."

Archie said almost in tears.

"You are my best friend from day one and you have taught me so much. I'm glad you are my sister!"

He hugged her and said.

"We will find a way to get you home trust me. The kids miss you especially Emily, Annabelle and Jr they worry about you. Emily would cry and begged me to get you out and that Jughead would not be happy with you there."

Jess teared up.

'Bless her heart. The kids I miss them!"

AN: yes used the quote Archie said with Cheryl and PA announcement.