Quality time

Jughead came in and sneaked into Jess's room as she was asleep. Seeing this, Jughead was very pleased that lately  she has been catching up since last semester has been so intense for her between the situation she had with Angel to Archie and Jug get shot and lastly working with Stephanie and all class work he was thankful she is on vacation. Suddenly her sleep got interrupted since she still senses Stephanie's time to research. Jess jolt up with Jughead's help as she sleepily woke up and said to Jug mumbling as she struggled to shake Stephanie's voice off her mind.

"Oh my goodness. Ugh Stephanie's voice is blaring in my mind."

Jughead crawled in bed and hold her waist as she looked outside her window.

"It a beautiful day outside."

Jughead kisses the back of her neck and said.

"This is what I want to do throughout our vacation just holding you in my arms."

Jess smiled she misses Jug throughout the semester and they never get a chance to chat or catch a break.

"I miss you so very much."

She said to Jug quietly.

"Same here, Jess."

He replied.

Jess changed into her bathing suit to get some tan.  They went outside and watched everyone play football as the two cuddle. Fred pause the game and went over to greet Jess as kissed his daughter's forehead.

"Hey Princess."

Jess said.

"Dad could you please get Jug and I two Corona?"

Fred smiled.

"Of course, Babygirl."

Archie came over.

"Sis you look so much better compared the day we started our vacation. At the same time, I'm aware that Stephanie's voice keep on startling you awake it not as bad as the first night but I would check on you and I see you are mumbling to go back into sleep. I would like to see how it is one night. If you don't mind me videoing the experience for our professor so she can see how the aftermath of the partnership really got to you."

Jess nodded to prepare in case anyone partner up with Stephanie and said.

"You are correct! one moment i'm enjoying catching up on sleep, the next Stephanie's voice booms at each hour where we do the research, blow through my sleep then I wake up catching my breath and mumbling and praying to fall back asleep as I sit up that why you would see my face resting against my comforter because I just fell asleep and you would gently lay me back down against the pillow."

Fred comes back with the Coronas and Jughead helps Jess sip on her beer.

"Thank Daddy!"

Fred kisses her forehead again. Archie couldn't believe it.

"If you have this problem I will stay with you. Even though it not as bad as the first night, it kills me to see that your body is adjusted to Stephanie's hours."

Jess admit.

"Yes please stay cause the hours I am up, it so frustrating to be mumbling random sentences until my body tucked out as i have my face resting against the comforter and that's how you ended up find me positioned."

So Archie work out an plan for tomorrow night as Jughead and Jess has quality time.