Rumor in Riverdale part one

So one day Marie decided to keep Jessica company in PT when she received the rumor that Joaquin was cheating on her as he is heading back with Kevin.

"Oh hell no!"

Joaquin and Marie were on the cell back and forth arguing nonstop and Jessica noticed her dearest friend is stressed. At this point Jessica was halfway done with Pt and her whole body physically and mentally screamed exhausted like she was after the battle with Josh but she knew that she could finish.

" I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."

She said out loud.

Chrissy said.

"Praise Jesus!"

Marie cheered.

"Yess!"

She was done and wheeled herself to Marie feeling tired.

"What happen bestie?"

Marie hides her pain knowing Jessica will doze off at any moment even as she sat in her chair but she was still alert.

"Nothing let get you comfortable."

Marie helps her through changing and getting her showered and sure enough half way through as the shower relaxed her she did eventually dozed off to sleep as her mouth open a little as she was leaning against the wall as she thinks she rested her head against her pillow and Marie knew Jess did work hard.

Marie turns the shower off and gently wakes her.

"Bestie sweetheart, wake up."

Jessica sleepily sat up as Marie dry her off with a towel.

"That must have felt good." She say to keep her friend from dozing off.

"Uh huh."

She mumbled then leaned forward to put her shirt on then clean sweatpants. Marie combed Jess hair as she fights back her tears Jessica said.

"What happen?"

Marie said.

"Joaquin is back with Kevin."

Jessica was angry as hell even though she exhausted.

"Bestie take me to his house!"

Marie did. Jessica knocks on the door. Joaquin answers as he see Marie sobbed.

"Princess! What can I do?"

Jessica pulls his shirt.

"Are you with Kevin?"

Joaquin said.

"I keep telling her no."

Jessica said.

"If you hurt my bestie I will kick ya out of the Serpents not really but don't hurt Marie."

Joaquin hug Marie.

Turn out Joaquin did mean it he was not with Kevin.