Jughead Valentine's surprise

Jessica and Jughead been friends for 5 years and life has been wonderful. Archie helped Jug decorate the hallway for Jessica to follow that lead to the gym. Jessica has been excited for cheerleading practice and notice a path to the gym and sees notes Jugs has written.

You are the missing piece in my life. You are everything. Even in my hardest days, you have given me peace.

She read another note.

Before you entered Riverdale, I thought I would never find love and happiness and to be myself as a weirdo. I felt broken, cursed like The Beast. You have came at the right time and broken the curse each and everyday.

Jessica choked up and Veronica wiped her tears.

"Go right in."

Jessica wheeled inside and she sees the decoration.

"What is going on?"

The lights came up.

Jughead took her out of the chair and stand her up holding her in case she lost her balance.

"Jessica you have changed my life for the better. I love you, Jess would you be my girlfriend? My Valentine."

Jessica kissed him as she accidentally knocked his hat but he didn't care.

"I'll always be your Belle, Jug."

Archie and Veronica, Cheryl and Toni cheered. Betty watched with such jealousy and rage but never knew the magnitude of how bad she broken Jughead.