The next day

The next morning Jess woke up as Jellybean greeted her.

"Good morning."

Jess said while rubbing her face and eyes.

"Morning. Ugh sorry I struggled to sleep."

Jellybean said.

"It ok mom and I prayed for you.'

She got on her bathrobe and sat in her chair putting her seatbelt and just processing everything still stunned Jug isn't here even for the simple things saying good morning or good night or keeping her comfortable as she sleeps. FP was a huge help and she is thankful.

Jellybean said.

"Archie is here and no worries about your appearance as he is in his PJs."

Jess quickly brush her teeth and came out.

"Hey Archie."

Archie hugged Jess and started crying as he couldn't even imagine what she experienced.

"This is not how you both end your anniversary."

Jess sighed and admit.

"I know."

Archie said sitting down at the table.

"Ronnie told me everything and I could not sleep last night as I was up worried about you."

Jess asked him.

"All night?"

Archie teared up.

"Yeah."

Jess said.

"No worries: you are not alone I struggled with falling asleep in my guest room. The whole day yesterday, it was intense adrenaline rush from start to finish I thought I wasn't going to sleep, until we pulled up at the house and Jug's presence came through in the car and said sleep but as I laid in bed in the guest room, struggled and so FP helped."

Archie understood.

"I am scared to break it to Everly as she is my age when i lost my mom."

She says.

Archie said.

"What going on with Everly?"

Jess fights back tears.

"Everly is doing a ballet dance recital and it on Father's Day and so each dance is in honor of Joaquin, you, Fred, Jug and I don't know if my dad is honored. Act surprise please she has worked so hard! I have been watching her rehearsals and she is so excited about all of your reactions especially yours, Joaquin and sadly Jug!"

Archie asked.

"Are you afraid that she will trigger something that you did when my godmother passed?"

Jess explained the entire story as she told Fred and Archie understood.

"If she does? We will take a walk or something."