The Apple Doesn't Fall Far From The Tree

One night Matthew now in elementary spotted photo of his mom being hurt you know the bruises she had from Josh and he ran to his mom. This was a couple night back leading up to the incident that brought everything back.

"Mommy, who hurt you?" He sounded exactly like his father.

Jess was shocked.

"Matt no one hurt me, Baby who made you think that?"

He showed the photos as Jess sighed.

"Son you don't need to worry. That was so long ago."

Matthew sighed.

"If anyone hurt you, I would get Dad and Goddaddy and grandpa!"

Jess sighed.

One day at Jess's job they had a new boss very stern and controlling she couldn't figure out what they meant about controlling.  Jess was called in his office and he shut the door and Jess felt a familiar feeling kinda what Josh did.

"I want you to kiss me."

Jess said.

"No. I'm married!"

He hit her as she fell out of the chair he kept going til she said as she felt triggered.

"JOSHUA SULLIVAN STOP IT!"

The boss was stunned and stepped back speechless.

"You knew my father?"

Jess face drained.

"I guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree."

The boss said.

"How did you know my father?"

Jess said.

"We dated until I called it off. I moved to Riverdale and he followed me all the way up through college. When did you last saw him?"

The man admits.

"I was five he loved my mom until he couldn't and decided to find a girl named Jess."

Jess sighed.

"That me."

Philip said.

"My mom was at court watched everyone being testified and he was sentenced to life until he died."

Jess felt bad for him but she couldn't deal with him.

"I'm going home."

She was so scared to come back home especially with her son from a couple nights back. She opened the door and wheeled to the kitchen in case Matthew comes around.

"Jug? I'm home."

Archie and Jughead pop up with a cake and was stunned by the bruises.

"Jess what happened to you?"

Jughead asked.

Jess try to speak but all she can do was sob. Archie consoles her as she tried to relax, deep down she wished Fred was here at that moment she truly wanted her Godfather.

"Everything came back. My boss is Josh's son!"

Jug said.

"That evil guy has a son?"

Jess nodded.

"The man didn't realize I was the 'Jess' his father left behind for at 5 years old. His mother was at court and saw us being testified!"

Archie was dumbfounded.

"What lead to this?"

Jess said.

"The man wanted to kiss me and when I refused this happened. Every hit was exactly what I endured with his father's! He brought back every single painful memory that I screamed his father's name that he stopped and asked me how I knew his father and that when I saw that the apple doesn't fall far from the tree."

Jughead couldn't hold his tears as he remembers in high school when she was bruised up and was in a dazed and out of it. This clearly brought it back.

"You know where he lives?"

So she looked him up on facebook and he immediately got on his motorcycle as he start his ride he said.

"Babe get some rest you look out of it."

The next hours he got arrested and eventually Joaquin bailed him out. At 5 am he made it home and he went to their room where Jess was tucked out under the covers but wanted Jug to cuddle hence her arm dangled on the edge of the bed as she held her rosary since she was praying before. He gently removed her rosary from her hand and crawled in so she could cuddle.

"Sorry Babe I had to do business, thank you for praying though."

he whispered.

Jess mumble.

"Babe...kiss me I need you."

he kissed her with such passion but she wasn't satisfied.

"Is that enough?" he asked.

she begged.

"More I want to prove to my boss you are the only one that satisfy me."

So they did their thing until 7 am and she was satisfied. Jughead had a feeling she was going to have a baby again.