Thanksgiving round 2

So during her stay, Jessica took speech therapy, PT and OT as Jughead contacted Sarah and Michelle William's fiancée and his mother to join them for Thanksgiving to make it up for Jess as he explained the whole ordeal that went down couple nights before. They decided to come and the hospital staff set the table and made it Thanksgiving. As Jess sat in her room, Veronica came in and seeing Jess looking out the window feeling tired since the seizures strike a couple times through out her day but she was deeply frustrated with Frank with the fact that he confessed that he rattled her father till he had his heart attack.

"Jessica."

Jessica looked at her sister in law and Veronica see that she is tired. Veronica stroke her hair and gently scooped Jess up from her chair and gently get her in the bed as Jess start to fell asleep but she look at Veronica.

"Sis?"

Veronica said.

"Yeah sweetie?"

Jess said.

"Stay."

Veronica fell on her knees and held Jess's hand.

"Go to sleep a little bit, Jess."

Veronica whispered.

Jessica was tucked out as she mumbled.

"Miss my Daddy so much, Ronnie. I hope he can come in my dreams."

Veronica whispered.

"I hope he does so you can be at peace."

After resting for a bit it was time for dinner and Veronica prays that this Thanksgiving dinner for Jessica would be better this time. They walked into a big room and Jess was taken back a bit seeing everyone she cared about so very much around the table. All of her kids hugged Jessica.

"We are thankful for you, mom and godmother."

She greeted Sarah, Michelle and Josh, Williams's uncle. The last time she saw them was at jug and Jess's wedding. Michelle was sobbing while consoling Jess as she remembered Matthew in the days when their kids had many surgeries so very well. Just hearing the new fact with his passing had truly affected all of them. Michelle said.

"Your father was a good hearted man, I just can't believe how Fred's brother would confessed that to you after all these years."

Jess said.

"I know, it's hurt now as he opened the wounds again but I will get through this for now I am at peace he is with my mom, Grandpa, Grandma and Fred. I'm so glad that you are all here knowing Will would love to be here."

They definitely agreed. So they all sat her down at the table while the nurse guided Jess's  iv. Jess looked at the table. Glady and Mary had photos of Fred, Marie, Matthew, Emily and William each of them had Jess and Archie in the photo knowing this is how Jess  would have wanted to celebrate Thanksgiving.

Mary said.

"You like how Glady's and I did the table?"

Jessica smiled.

"It perfect just the way I rather have it."

Then Matthew lead everyone in prayer and added.

"Thank you for watching over our mom as she is the light of our lives."

Archie smiled as he kissed Jess's forehead he couldn't imagine life without his best friend and sis. Jughead said.

"Amen."

With the help with a Ot, Jess was using a special fork and spoon and she feed herself for the first time in front of everyone. They were all speechless as it was a milestone.

"Surprise!"

Matthew cheered as he knew for months as he would sit with mom during her sessions.

Jughead hugs her.

"Wow."

Jessica said.

"Yeah I decided that it will be my OT goal as I recover."

Then she thank each and everyone for making this so special especially to Archie and Jughead.

"Thankful to all of you for making this lighthearted compare to couple night before and having each and everyone of you here I am grateful. Thankful especially to Archie and Jughead for pulling this together, I love you both!"

Archie and Jughead hugged her as she tear up.