Telling jess the dream

When Jess woke up FP was thankful that it was just a dream.

Jughead kissed her.

"Good morning Baby."

Jughead got her in the chair as Jess asked her father in law.

"Uncle FP what happened? My heart was hurting to see you frazzled despite being so very tired sorry for falling asleep on you."

FP said.

"No it fine it brings back memories of how I held you as a baby. "

So he told her the dream and she stopped him seeing that he was getting emotional with the part of finding her under the covers.

"oh FP."

The two hugged.

"That will never happen. I know that you cared so much about my dad and you check on me because of him and he talked about you and Gladys so highly."

FP and Gladys were speechless even Jug he nearly dropped the coffee.

"Really. What did he say?"

FP asked.

"He was upset that you left Fred's business for the Serpent but he understood. He really miss you being there for me and I had reminded him we could always move back to Riverdale, but he said everything reminded him of my mom. He said that you had always made his day and he miss being a brother figure to Gladys. This was like the second week in New York."

FP sighed.

"Your father was a great man to all of us, when you had told me that he had passed I remember bawling that night I had couldn't rest for days. He was definitely like Fred."

Jess smile.

"He definitely was."