Dance Tribute to Fred, Emily and Matt

So Riverdale University had a reunion and Jessica reunited with her closest friends from her dance class Christina, Samantha, Angel and Diana.

Professor Martinez had a special surprise for them as Jughead, FP, Archie and Mary knew what it was as they were watching for Jess's reaction.

"We will be performing in LA on the set of Dancing with the Stars in front of the judges."

The girls squeals as they embrace each other.

"No way! On the actual set of DWTS? In front of the real judges? Are we having professional partners?"

They asked all at once.

The Professor explained.

"We'll be taking the segment of Most Memorable Week."

Jessica thought about it knowing that she hadn't gotten over her father's passing and she had not grieved openly since she had been strong for Mom and Archie since the funeral. Jess was partnered up with Derek Hough.

They showed the package with Derek saying.

"So what is your best memorable moment?"

Jess admit.

"Every moment of both sides my family were special to me. My family are everything a girl could ask for. Supportive, loving, dedicated family! My dad, Matt was a businessman working with my second father Fred with the construction business. My mom, Emily was a dancer and she had passed when I was 10. She was talented beyond words that I was inspired to be like her. Then we have my Uncle John, my grandma Marie and lastly my godparent Fred and Mary Andrews as it was truly a beautiful childhood with all of them."

The next clip begins as Derek asked.

"Where are you at in your life now?"

Jess said.

"I personally have not gotten over the loss of my Godfather and definitely he was a wonderful father figure, Fred.

Lately I have been strong for my family's sake especially with my brother, Archie. He and I were the best friends during our time in school as we were never aware of our parents being each other Godparents. He is aware of my parents passing (his godparents) and for me that became the initial fear of that I didn't want him to ever have to experience of losing a parent, since I had gone through it twice and now my fear has come true. Lately I have been his shoulder to lean on when he has his moments and for my mom who was then my Godmother, Mary it has taken a lot on her as she grieve. so since the funeral, I have been representing as the "strength" of the Andrews family."

Derek nods as he understood.

"Right."

Jessica said.

"So when our Professor mentioned this moment of a lifetime, I thought why not channel my grief through dance for both of my dads and my mom as they loved watching me dance for years."

Derek agreed.

"Yes we can make it happen."

Derek asked.

"When did you last saw your Dad?"

She pause she did teared up.

"The last time he saw me dance, was at graduation from Riverdale University and he was truly proud of everything that I had done even when I did four dance recital through college and he said I was constantly reminded of my mother as she was a wonderful dancer."

Derek said.

"What has been like in losing your dad?"

She admitted through tears as she tells the audience and Derek.