Archie and Veronica to the rescue

When they brought Matthew home Jessica has been busy helping with Matthew with bathing, feeding and everything as she hadn't gotten a break even though Jughead help every time, Matthew cries and he just need Mommy. One night Jess had to setup the pump to give Matthew milk as Mary helped and Mary noticed Jess is exhausted as she leaned back against her bed hood about to drift off to sleep until Matthew starts to cry for his mother and she couldn't move but thank goodness for the speaker. and Jughead came in as he watched Veronica scoop her godson out of the crib and Archie tuned his guitar.

"Sis are you ready? I have been practicing something you sang to me when we attended college."

Jess was confused.

"Go ahead I'm listening."

In that moment he strummed the tune Godspeed (sweet dreams) as Jess looked at Mary and remembered that night clearly.

Veronica starts to sing as Jughead recorded for Jess.

"Dragon tales and the Water is Wide
Pirates sail and lost boys fly
Fish bite moonbeams every night
And I love you
Godspeed little man
Sweet Dreams little man
Oh, my love will fly to you each night on angel's wings
Godspeed (Sweet Dreams)."

Matthew whimper a little until Jessica's voice starts.

"The rocket racer's all tuckered out
Superman's in pajamas on the couch
Goodnight moon we'll find the mouse
And I love you
Godspeed little man
Sweet Dreams little man
Oh, my love will fly to you each night on angel's wings
Godspeed (Sweet Dreams)"

Archie has played the chords so beautifully on the guitar as it gave Jess chills as if it was the CD and Matthew start to relax as Jess finishes the song as tears streamed down her face feeling thankful for her family.

"God bless Mommy and matchbox cars
God bless Dad and thanks for the stars
God hears "amen" wherever we are
And I love you
Godspeed little man
Sweet Dreams little man
Oh, my love will fly to you each night on angel's wings
Godspeed Godspeed
Godspeed (Sweet Dreams)"

Matthew was fast asleep as Veronica said.

"Good job, Jess."

Jessica wiped her tears as she said.

"I can't believe how Archie remember the lullaby I sang to him in college, didn't think it stayed with him."

Mary said.

"Oh yeah. It stayed with him he had chills of the video I played of your mom sang it to you."

Archie came to check on Jess and he hugged her as she sobbed with tears of joy and laid down next to her to keep her company.

"Surprise! I had a good feeling that you would be crying all those practices were worth it! I feel bad for V she knew the meaning of the song itself because of your mom, but she was hoping Matt would relax so you could rest. Once he whimpered we knew and we were concerned that you may had fallen asleep but when you sang and he relaxed, it was like Thank you!"

Jess admit.

"I'm so tired."

Jughead came in and kissed her forehead as she dozed off to sleep finally. Veronica decided to sleep in the nursery to be there for Matthew and it was worth it because Archie and she had their quality time with him as Jess slept in the next morning.