Comforting them

During summer break Archie and Fred were stressed and exhausted at the office that Fred works at. It was now 10 pm Jessica came home with dinner with the help from Marie and sat down on the couch between Fred and Archie.

"I brought you both your favorite dinner and desserts."

She said calmly sensing their stress.

Fred and Archie were quiet as a pin drop.

Jessica said.

"Something happened at work today?"

Still quiet.

Jessica said trying to help them.

"You guys have been my shoulder to lean on whenever I have anything on my mind. I am here for you both hence the song I sang at the talent show."

Fred sighed resting his head on Jessica right shoulder.

"Everyone did mess with my blueprint and I had to do it all over again!"

Archie said resting his head on Jess left shoulder.

"Dad's main managers said I don't have the skills for anything but I'm trying to leave a legacy that dad has."

Jessica felt so bad and said.

"As I always say tomorrow is a new day and Just keep swimming."

They laughed and appreciated her thoughts and the guys spilled their thought and feelings as Jessica listen she then gave her the best advices Matt said to her. At 2 am it was quiet again and she hears both of them sound asleep just resting against Jessica. Marie looks at Jess and said.

"You want a photo of this?"

Jess mouthed.

"Yes. Get the quilt it kinda chilly."

Marie did place the quilt on Fred Archie and Jess and took a photo.

Jessica posted on Instagram with Marie help.

Serpentprincess🐍: Hey guessed who finally got Instagram? Thank to Serpentprince, my love for setting it up and I am aware that he, FredA and ArchieA has been posting lot of photos and video of me of the past few years: as I went through them, I thought to myself that it nice to feel loved by each and everyone of them. I will like to share this touching photo of my beautiful dad and brother FredA and ArchieA as they had a rough day but they need their rest and a shoulder to lean onto and here I am being their sanctuary for once.

#Turnthelightoffgotobed
Tellmeallaboutthedayyouhad
Laybesidemeitstimetorest
Youcancloseyoureyesyou'vedoneyourbestLetmebeyoursanctuary
Letmebeyoursafeplacetofall
Icantakeawayyourworries
Therefugefromitall
Allthistime
Wehavetogether
Isourshelterfromtherain
Iwillsharetheweightyoucarry
Letmebeyoursanctuary

Long tag I know for a first post 🤣 but I meant every word. ❤️ they have been there for me, and now its time for me to be there for them. I will carry their weight and be their sanctuary as they rest.