Expecting

Jess and Jughead went on their honeymoon and had a ball in Italy exploring the city of love and trying different Italian dishes that were incredible. When they came home, Jess was not feeling well and Jug was worried that Gladys and Mary as well as Veronica and Marie came to help her as they helped her get comfortable and relaxed. Veronica found a test and made Jess take it, but at first she was scared knowing that she feared that she would have another miscarriage.

Jughead held her close and said.

"I will be outside, Love."

Jess nodded and weakly went in as they helped her and she took the test frighten but prayed for whatever happen.

"Lord whatever happened, Jug and I are blessed for all you have given us."

Jug said.

"Amen."

Couple minutes later the results came back she was expecting.

"Oh my goodness."

Veronica said.

Jess came out hugging Jughead after she wash her hands.

"We are going to be parents!"

Jughead teared up knowing that she afraid of another miscarriage.

"We'll get through this."

Sure enough this time the heartbeat was strong at 20 weeks. That when Jess Instagram the news.

Serpentsprincess🐍: sorry to keep everyone out of the loop but we have a little Jones on our way. Sorry I didn't have posted this once we found out because I wanted to make sure the little heartbeat was going strong as most of you know we had an miscarriage while Jug and I were attending college, but this time I can say it official!

Archie, Mom, Uncle FP,  Jellybean, Aunt Gladys, Grandma, Uncle John and Aunt Joanna,  Y'all are going to be Aunt, Uncles and Grandparent!

Mommy, Daddy and Goddaddy as you look over us, you all are going to be an amazing grandparents. I love you all so very much and say hi to our son and let him know he will be a big brother!