Chapter 88: The wedding

*(Y/N)'s P.O.V*

Today is the day, i can't believe it. Maggie and Carol were fussing over my hair while Rosita fixed my dress. Tara, Michonne and Sasha were leaning against the wall as they weren't too experienced with this kind of stuff. Earlier today Bob had passed so we were trying to lift Sasha' spirits a little, i looked at myself in the mirror as the other's stepped back proud of their work "once this whole thing is over you'll have a real wedding, with a beautiful white gown and a tiara" Carol squealed.

I was surprised that they managed to find a dress like this but didn't bother questioning it (at the side loves) my hair was done in a loose bun with strands hanging down some framing my face, in all honesty i did look rather stunning. Sasha handed me a bouqet made of some of the flowers they had found, Rick knocked on the door before entering "you look beautiful" he grinned, i thanked him "um, we're ready if you are" he offered out his arm and i wound my own aruond it, soon handing me over to Daryl who would walk me down the aisle.

Tyreese (Thank you for correcting me) opened the doors for us and all heads turned to me, blushing under their gazes i tried looking only at Carl but he seemed as awe struck as the others. Refraining from fainting of severe embrassasment, Daryl let me go as i stood in front of Gabriel and next to Carl. The boy took my hand and squeezed it as encouragment, i returned the action as Gabriel began to speak up.

"now two prepared your own vows, if you would please read them" Carl gulped and pulled out a piece of paper since we weren't given time to remember what we wrote "(Y/N), i know we're young, and i know people would frown upoon us getting married at this point in our lives but we don't know how long our lives will last, as awful as it sounds it's the truth. If i'm going to die, i'm going to die knowing you know i love you" i smiled at this "and i swear on my life, however long it may be, that i will always protect you, and i'll never harm you, that i'll never stop loving you" he finished stuffing the paper back into the tux jacket he was wearing.

The rest of his attire was casual, under the jacket was his plaid shirt and he was wearing jeans and trainers (sneakers for those of you who don't know), it was my turn now. Rosita ran up handing me my paper i thanked her as she went to sit down "I lost my family, and i almost lost myself along the way if it wasn't for you, the people i got to know and got close too began dying off also and it was you...you were the one who helped me through it even when you were down yourself you rose just to help me rise myself" there were sniffs from the other's in the 'audience' as our vows touched their hearts.

Smiling i continued "it was hard, and we were akward" we laughed "but despite all the death and sadness around us you refused to let me down, to let me feel sad. I can't thank you enough for that soo i just hope taking your love doubling it and giving it all back, so we can share it will be enough" i finished "Carl Grimes, do you take (Y/N) (L/N) to be your lawful wedded wife?" Gabriel asked (i'm not going to do the sickness and in health better or for worst thing because that takes too long ok? Just imagine he did it, plus i can't remember what they say at weddings so...:\) Carl nodded "i do".

Gabriel then turned to me "and do you (Y/N) (L/N) take Carl Grimes to be your lawful wedded husband?" "hell yeah! I mean...uh, i do" i chuckled nervously as the other's laughed "you may now kiss the bride" i jumped up and down slightly excited and threw my arms arund Carl pressing my lips to his "more like let the bride kiss you" Daryl snickered.

Pulling away we were about to step off the 'stage' when Carol and Rick walked up "here" Rick said removing the gold band from his ring finger and handing it to Carl "you're giving this to me?" he asked shocked "you have better use for it now" Rick replied with a smile ruffling Carls' hair. Carl removed her wedding ring and handed it to me "it never meant much anyway" i grinned giving her a brief hug before turing to Carl.

He handed me the ring his father gave him and i slipped it onto his ring finger, Carl took my left hand and the Carol's old ring and slipped it onto my own. Grinning we stepped down, Abraham who had gotten teary eyes (though he would never admit it) had stepped outside so no one would see the big guy cry.

It was now time for me to throw the bouqet, every female other then me and Maggie who was already married, gathered behind me and i turned around "ready? 1, 2, 3!" i threw the bouqet and turned around excited to see who would catch it, and what do you know? In Carol's hands was the bouqet, i glanced between her and Daryl and smirked "looks like you're getting married next Carol!" i said happily.

Carl took my hand into his once again and laced our together pressing a quick peck to my cheek, soon the dors burst open and a breathless Abraham stepped in "Turminus, they're not too far away".