Chapter 111: Beautiful

Okay, Okay. You've all asked, and you've all begged and since I've been gone for so long I need to make it up to you. Of course, updates still won't be frequent since I'm going to be moving and there's a lot to sort out, which is kinda why the important family member (which I might as well tell you is my mother) is here.

I hope I don't regret this.

WARNING: CONTAINS LIME CONTACT, IF A MINOR (THOUGH I'M A MINOR MYSELF, BUT NOT EASILY INFLUENCED ) OR EASILY OFFENDED I DO NOT ADVISE READING, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. THE LEMON WILL BE IN THE NEXT CHAPTER SINCE THIS ONE GOT A LITTLE TOO LONG, DON'T WORRY IT SHOULDN'T BE LONG TILL IT'S OUT

~

*(Y/N)'s P.O.V*

I was calmer now, I had pulled Carl into my room so I wouldn't accidentally snap at anyone. I huffed placing a pillow on my lap "you okay?" Carl asked. I sighed and nodded "a lot better after doing that, but my hand hurts. Her head is harder than I thought it was" I snickered to myself.

Carl rolled his eyes with a small smile, "so...are we good now (Y/N)?" he asked, I glanced up at him and shrugged "I don't know, are we?" I replied. Carl placed his hat down on the dressing table beside him "I want to think we are" he spoke quietly as if he was afraid. "I mean, I never stopped loving you. Even if for a moment you stopped loving me back" he began to twiddle with his fingers.

I resisted smiling to tease the male into thinking I was angry with him, it was revenge for making me feel insecure. I stood suddenly, no expression on my face dropping the pillow onto the bed I approached him.

We stood toe to toe "prove it to me" I whispered. Carl rose his gaze from the floor onto me "what?" he asked confused, I inched closer my eyes narrowed slightly "prove it to me" my voice dropped even quieter. Carl gulped, pink tinting his face.

He reached forward, one hand gently gripping my hip. The other gently brushing my face until he cupped my cheek in his hand. Carl moved closer to me, his nose brushed my own when he tilted his face to the side. Bringing his eyes to a close Carl brushed his lips against mine. Repeating the action once more, he then pressed his lips to my own, finally.

I closed my own eyes, gripping onto the opening of his over shirt in my index fingers and thumbs, pressing against him to kiss back.

Carl pressed harder causing me to stumble back slightly, as the back of my knees hit the bed I broke the kiss and fell back. Sitting on the edge of the bed I looked up at Carl, panting slightly. He pursed his lips, his expression almost like he was asking for permission to continue.

I grinned, reaching up I gripped his collar pulling him down roughly. Carl yelped as he fell forwards, he hovered over me. Legs spread over my own and his hands either side of my head so he wouldn't crush me. He puffed his cheek out as the red darkened on his face. I closed my eyes letting a silent giggle escape my lips.

Carl smiled, snaking an arm under my body hooking my waist he lifted me as best he could with one arm. The brunette male lifted me further up on the bed, my head hit the pillow gently. As he let me go, I sunk into the pillows.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and he stopped fussing over me being comfortable "Carl" I said, he stared into my eyes. With a sheepish smile he chuckled "sorry" I pulled him down gently, sealing my lips over his.

Carl rested on his forearms, I could feel his hair tickling my face. Carl flicked his tongue over my bottom lip, he did this a few more times before claiming the entry I had given him. We fought back and forth for dominance, eventually I had given up and allowed him to explore my mouth as he pleased.

I tugged at the end of his hair and he pulled away, breathing deeply, I didn't get much time to regain too much of my breath as Carl dived in just seconds after. I let out a muffled mewl and furrowed my brows, despite how rushed he seemed, Carl was gentle, extremely careful not to hurt me nor pressure me.

He lowered his hand, Carl's fingers curling around the edge of my shirt, he began to slowly lift the fabric revealing the soft flesh beneath. I gasped as the cold air hit my skin, Carl set his warm hand over my cold stomach to keep me heated.

He pulled away, the freckled male began to trail kisses from the corner of my lips to my jaw line. He stopped to nip once, before moving on. From my jawline to my neck. One hand ran through his hair, the other on his back gripping his over shirt tightly in my hand. I closed my eyes turning my head further to give him better access.

I arched my back, pushing my heated flesh closer towards him. Carl removed his hand from my stomach, the cold air attacked me once again but I didn't care at this point. Carl wound his arm around my waist keeping me back off the bed and my torso pressed to him.

Carl had lowered his body slightly so it wouldn't be so uncomfortable for me, I tugged at his hair gently. This only seemed to encourage him, Carl stopped teasing my neck and lowered to my collar bone. He grazed his teeth over the flesh covered bone, nipping at it. Carl did this once or twice before closing his lips over my collar bone, suckling on my skin.

Carl pulled away, looking down at me. For sure I was a blushing, panting mess. "Are you sure you want to continue?" he asked, I nodded "swear to me you're ready, because if we go any further I don't think I'll be able to hold back". I gulped and bit my lip "I'm ready", Carl smiled and nodded "okay then".

Carl crawled backwards staring down at the bare flesh of my stomach. He lowered himself to his forearms once again, with one hand I gripped his shoulder, wary of what he was about to do. Carl sent me a reassuring smile.

I laid my head back the other hand gripping the sheets below me. I felt his breath tickle my abdomen, I gasped at the sensation. There was a warmth, and a wetness. I resisted the urge to gasp once more, Carl trailed his tongue up my stomach. It was a weird feeling, but it wasn't a bad one.

I took his hands which massaged my hip bones and pulled him up so we were nose to nose once more. I intertwined our fingers for a moment, locking my eyes with his own. I leaned up to connect our lips, pulling my hands away from his own I rested them on his chest, pushing at his over shirt. Carl knowing what I wanted, peeled the thin denim shirt off him, leaving him in a green tee.

I put my hands on his shoulder pushing him back, Carl fell beside me onto his back. Hesitantly I climbed over him, straddling his waist. My hands once on his chest trailed down slowly, worming under his shirt. My hands glided over his surprisingly unscarred torso, I glanced up at his face. Carl's eyes were half lidded, his cheeks flushed. I was in no better condition.

Experimentally I scooted back, pressing my jean clad crotch against his own, hesitantly I rolled my hips. I sucked in a shaky breath, Carl groaned gripping my hips. Gaining a bit of confidence from his pleased noises I ground against him harder.

Carl let out a moan, I leaned forward biting into his ear lobe. And humming sending vibrations through his ear, Carl shuddered. I pulled back gripping the end of my shirt, slowly I peeled it off my body. Throwing the shirt across the room I gulped as I felt his eyes on me, I didn't bother hiding.

Carl knew I had scars, he knew I had bruises and cuts. He knew that I had been damaged, a soft smile spread across his face "you're beautiful" he whispered. At that moment I no longer cared, I no longer cared about my scars, and my bruises, and my cuts. And all that bad things going on outside.

The love of my life thought I was beautiful and there was nothing else I couldn't wanted more.

Tbc...