chapter 22: arguement

Small A/N first, i really need to know if Dale died before or after they found Sophia because i can't remember and whenever i try to look it up no one gives me a straight answer! Please i'm dying here ;A;

*(Y/N)'s P.O.V*

We got questioning looks from the group as we walked together from the back of the house "what were you two doing back there?" Lori asked "we were talking in private, i needed someone to talk to that was close to my age...you know the problem with Sophia and all" i lied smoothly "oh honey, i understand" she said giving me a tight hug "and you my little man are such a good friend" Lori cooed in a baby voice as she pinch Carl's cheeks and hugged him. Carl groaned and pushed his mother away gently "mom, come on" he whined, she laughed pet his head and walked off. I walked over to him and laughed at his reddening cheeks that he rubbed in pain "hey, my mother has killer grip" he whined rubbing his cgheeks a little slower "trust me i know" i said shivering at the memory. I grinned at him and ran off to talk to Maggie and Beth, when i found 'em they were in Maggie's room as usual and i flopped down on the bed "what's wrong?" they asked "nothing actually" i said "everything seems right for a change" i carried on "what's got you so happy?" Maggie asked with a smirk "n-nothing" i mentally slapped myself for stuttering. Beth rolled onto her stomach and propped herself up with her elbows "are you sure, you're blushing a little" Beth pointed out "n-no i'm not" i stuttered again "why so nervous?" Maggie asked "no reason" i shrugged.

And so the interrogation began "is it something with Carl?" Maggie asked "no" i replied quickly "are you sure?" "yes" i replied sweating a little "really?" they asked again leaning closer to hear even the quietest answer "yes!" i snapped "geez calm down" Beth said rolling her eyes "you saw didn't you! You looked out the back window" i pointed an accusing finger at them "what are you talki-" "yes we sat (Y/N), remind us again what we saw" Maggie cut Beth off "you saw me and Carl" i fidgeted "and what were you doing again?" she asked leaning even closer "w-we were...kissing" i looked down blushing and Maggie and Beth jumped up, hugged and and satrted squealing "w-what is happening?" i asked awkwardly "i can't believe our little (Y/N) is kissing boys!" Maggie wiped and invisible tear from her eye "the most important thing though...are you guys dating?" Beth asked "...yes" i replied blushing even more. I hear a throat cleared from behind me and when i turned around to see who it was only too be met with a serious and rather angry looking Carl "uh-oh" i muttered and the girls let me walk off with him.

I stepped in to the deserted hallway with him and leaned against the wall "what  was that about?" he asked sternly "what?" i asked playing innocent "don't try that with me! I mean why did you tell them?" he snapped "tell them? they figured it out, you should of been there eralier it was a full out interrogation!" i yelled in my own defence "i don't care about what happened earlier with you! What i care about is you randomly telling people about us" he hissed and my jaw dropped, i gave him a sassy look "excuse me, you don't care?" i asked stepping towards him in an intimidating fashion "yeah, i don't care" he siad stepping closer to me, until we butter foreheads but this time...not in a romantic way and i glared at him "as your girlfriend you should care" i hissed at him "well maybe i didn't want you to be my girlfriend!" he snapped "you were the one you kissed me in the first place! Do you go around kissing girls you don't want to be in a relationship with?" i asked "mabe i do!" he said, i growled as tears came to my eyes, when hie eyes met mine a look of regret came over his face and he steped away to give me space "(Y/N)...i am so sorry" he gasped "save it! Tell someone you care about!" i snapped at him as i stormed off and towards my tent. Before i got there Shane noticed my teary eyes and grabbed my arm gently to stop me "what's wrong?" he asked "nothing" i snapped asn i harshly tugged my arm out of his grip and decided to walk to the back of the house so i could have some peace and quiet.

I sighed and sat down under the tree where Carl an I shared our very first kiss and let the tears stream down my face, i started punching the ground and ignored the pain that i felt in my knuckles unitl i heard someone run over and grabbed my hand to prevent me from hurting myself further. I went to yell at the intruder possibly shoot them but stopped when i saw it was Carl and how gently he was handling my injured hand "(Y/N) i really am so sorry...what i said was srupid i was just mad how you told someone without telling me too...but i talked to Maggie and Beth and they said they did squeeze an answer from you...i feel so stupid!" he yelled at himself. I took the time to stare into his eyes so i could see if he was being sincere or not and not so much t my surprise he was. I smiled softly and used my free hand to stroke his cheek tenderly "i'm the one who should be apologizing to you, i shouldn't have supressed to the pressure. And i provoked you" i said as he looked at me with sympathy. Carl dipped down and captured my lips in a kiss full of passion my it was also slow and sweet. Once we seperated Carl pressed his forehead to mine and stared into my eyes "oh my god" he breathed out "what?" i asked thinking something was wrong, he seemed to sense my worried feelings cause he shook his head "no, i'm fine but...i think i fell in love with you all over again" he smiled, i blushed a grinned like a goof ball.

My punched his arm playfully and smirked "shut it you" i teased and he laughed sitting next to me under the tree "hey (Y/N)...have i ever told you how much i loved you?" he asked tapping the tip of his topes against mine, i giggled like a love struck school girl and nodded biting my lip "yeah...i love you too" i whispered but i'm sure he heard me because he grinned and laid his head on my lap, i stroked his hair and stared at the clouds "it's times like these that make me ofrget about all the bad things that have happened..." i admitted "yeah. i know the feeling...but at least we have each other right?" he asked "yeah" i breathed out as i sighed in relaxation...'we have each other now...and i'm happy'