Chapter 46: Sick

*(Y/N)'s P.O.V*

I had woken up early the next morning the bruise had started showing and it was sore as hell but i brushed it off and walked downstairs. Beth ran to the bars "(Y/N)! Look i'm so sorry i have no idea what came over me...please you have to forgive me" she begged, i could tell she was being sincere but in all honesty i didn't want to believe her she had no right to do what she did and it hurt me literally so i'm not forgiving her yet. I igornered her plees and avoide her gaze as i walked to the cot Judith was sleeping in, leaning over i saw the little one already awake "well hey there~" i greeted taking her little hand and playing with it "good morning Judith" i greeted. The baby girl stretched her arms out notifying me that she wanted to be picked up, i complied with one hand on her back and the other under her head i lifted her onto my shoulder. Letting her rest her head on my shoulder i sang a small lullaby "how long has she been up?" i asked a very sleepy looking Rick "all night" he replied rubbing his eyes "get some sleep Rick" i ordered "yeah i'll do that, look after Judith" he said walking off "thank you!" he called from his cell.

I rocked Judith slightly humming a small tune until i began full out singing it (song is at tha side >>>)

"Goodnight, sleep tight
No more tears
In the morning I'll be here
And when we say goodnight,
Dry your eyes
Because we said goodnight,
And not goodbye
We said goodnight
And not goodbye"

Judith cooed slightly before closing her eyes and falling asleep on my shoulder, i smiled at the small one holding her close so she wouldn't fall. I felt eyes on me and looked to where i felt them which had been the railing upstairs where my room was to see Carl "that was beautiful" he complimented "thank you...my mother sang it to me when i was young" i replied with a sad smile "she said to never forget it and to sing it to my children when i was a mother because it had a trick of making kids fall asleep" i chuckled. Carl walked down and pet Judith's head as if she was a cat or something, i could feel Beth looking at us longingly mainly Judith though probably missing doing this herself. I brushed off her gaze, and instead turned my attention to Hershel who just walked in the room "good morning (Y/N) feeling better?" he asked in a fatherly like manner, i nodded with a small mile but grimaced as my cheek brushed my shoulder.

Hershel frowned as he saw my movement "does it still hurt?" he asked "yeah but not as much as yesterday" i ansered. "Beth dear walk towards the bars" he intructed his daughter, she nodded and let Herhsel do tests on her "ah, i see You have a cold" he chuckled "a cold? but i don't feel sick" she replied confused "f course you don't, you never did. You always started acting completely differently then usual, you should stay in therez longer dear but just so Judith doesn't catch it" he sighed. Beth nodded and sat back down with a dejected look on her face "don't look so down, at least it's not something serious" Daryl shouted from across the room, Hershel nodded "the man's right" and with that he gathered the tools he used and walked off. I looked back at Carl who was still petting Judith's head, i giggled slightly "what is it?" he asked "you looked so happy, almost like a father seeing his baby girl for the first time" i commented "really?" he asked cocking an eyebrow.

I nodded, then turned my attention back to Judith but couldn't help but glance at Beth every now and again 'so she's sick? I'm glad it's not anything serious, though i am incredibly mad at her for what happened i could never stay mad at someone for long. Yet, it's strange i don't think i'd ever bring myself to forgive her completely but i could try...at least some forgiveness is better then none...right?'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:( short chapter, but guys i'm suffering from serious writer's block and i keep thinking of jumping to when we meet Lizzy and all that but no! Not yet! other wise the story will ned quickly...or at least 'till October 'cause that's when season five of the walking dead is coming out!!! Whi's excited? Anyway, yeah so sorry i feel kind of diappointed with this chapter i feel it's rather boring but what the heck. I will update as soon as i can, see ya love's, ciao <3