Chapter 41: The Governor

*(Y/N)'s P.O.V*

Sun hits my eyelids, i am covered in warmth...i fell a heart beat that is not my own but somehow it feels like it is for me. Amrs wrapped around me somewhat protectively and i can feel it...the overwhelming happiness from being in this person's arms...Carl. I opened my eyes to come face to...chest? With Carl, his checkered button up shirt was all i saw. I shifted and lifted my head to see his peaceful sleeping face i smiled and brushed some hair from his face. Carl shifted and pulled me closer, i laughed a little bit. There was a laugh behind us and i face burst into colour, pulling away from Carl i truned around to see Rick staring at us with a smug look on his face crossing his arms over his chest. I laughed sheepishly and was about to get out of bed when Carl put his arms around my waist and pulled me back into his chest.

Rick laughed again and i could feel Carl chuckled his chest rumbling, i pouted "hey you guys are trying to embarass me on purpose!" i whined "come on, i think we've teased her enough. Maggie and Glenn are going on a run just thought i'd tell you, if you want to go i suggest you go soon" he advised walking out. I sat up and Carl whined "i'm going to go with them" i said putting on my boots "but it's dangerous" he said propping himself up on his elbows "i know and that's exactly why i'm going,  Glenn isn't too much of a fighter and Maggie can't do everything on her own plus i need the air" i explained. He sighed but nodded, i smiled leaned over and pecked him on the lips "i'll be back soon" i said getting up and walking out the cell to meet up with Glenn and Maggie.

~Timeskip~

I was holding a basket full of milk powder for Judith while the adults held the other supplies "so...how long do you think you and Carl are going to be together?" Glenn asked "i don't know...hopefully for a while, the only arguements we had is about him being overprotective so...i have no idea" i shrugged, they nodded. I looked towards the ground with a smile on my face when all of a sudden a hand covered my mouth, i screeched dropping the basket as another arm wrapped around my waist to stop me from struggling. I tried to yell but it came out as a muffled mess but Glenn and Maggie. I kicked and scramed trhashing about and managed to scractched him and he removed his hand but only for it to be replaced with a funny smelling cloth and the next thing i knew...darkness overtook me.

My head hurt and i had a horrible taste in my mouth, i was about to hold my head in some way to ease the pain when i noticed my hands were bound behind me. I opened my eyes to see i was in a dark room lit my only candles, i was sitting in a chair my hands tied behind me. I struggled pulling painfully on the rope when the door opened and a man walked in smirking, i glared at him "who are you?" i hissed "you can call me the governor" he said "and who are you little lady?" he asked "you kidnapped me without even knowing who i am?" i asked. He shrugged and walked closer to me kneeling down to my height "you're quite the looker little girl" he said, i sneered "back off" i said trhough clenched teeth. The governor grinned and stepped back with his hands up in mock surrender "i don't know what's going through your head honey but i wouldn't touch you like that in honour of my daughter" he said.

I shook my head "where's Maggie and Glenn?" i asked "wow not even awake for 5 mintues and you're more concerned for you friends? What a lovely girl~" he cooed "now all you have to do is tell me where your camp is" he said walking closer "go to hell!" i yelled, he sneered and slapped me my head turning to the side from impact. I chuckled and looked at him "oh i'm sorry i mean go back to hell" i finished. He grabbed my hair and lifted my face up to his i hissed in pain and closed one eye "now listen here you and your friends lives depend on your answers so choose what you say carefully" he hissed lettign my hair go and patting it back down "i'll make you a deal, if you leave my friends alone i will stay here...with you" i offered, he thought for a moment "we...have got a deal" he chuckled untying me from the chair but tying my hands back up and grabbing my arm pushing me to an unknown destination.

I was pushed into a room and i was surprised at the blonde i saw sitting on the bed "Andrea?" i said "(Y/N)?" he asked getting up and walking over "what are you doing here? Why are you tied up?" she asked "this A-Hole kidnapped me" i explained "he wouldn't do that" she laughed "how else would ou explain the hand mark on my cheek and the fact that he is gripping my arm extremely tightly i'm probably going to get a bruise and the fact that i have been tied up?" i asked rhetorically "what is the meaning of this?" she asked  the governor tried to calm her down "now, now it's fine just calm down. Boys!" he yelled some men coming in "why don't you take (Y/N) to our guest room" he said, they smirked and roughly pulled me towards a creepy room.

They pushed me in and i saw some sort of torture chair, sitting me down they strapped my arms in and walked off locking the door behind them. I growled pulling at the leather ties on my hands and legs, sighing i gave up and laid there limp tears pricking my eyes 'Carl...please...help me' i begged in my head closing my eyes which forced the tears down my cheeks 'help...'