Chapter 74: Taken

Since Christmas was yesterday i decided i  am going to make this one extra long just for you people's as my gift to you!

*(Y/N)'s P.O.V*

My head pounded with a rather familiar pain, my wrists were sore and i could feel they were tied together behind me as were my feet. My mouth hung open slightly from the awful tasting rag that had been stuffed in my mouth, i could hardly remember what had happened but i could. As i forced my eyes open i was met with darkness, someone had blindfolded me, pushing the rag out of my mouth with my tongue since the people who had kidnapped me weren't smart enough to wrap it around my head "Henry?" i whispered my voice hoarse "(Y/N)?" his voiced "can you see anything?" i asked "no, they blindfolded me, you?" "same here" i replied.

With slight difficulty i pushed myself up into a sitting positioned and leaned back against the wall, from the sound it made i would think it was metal. Were we in the shack i had found? No, it's far to small to hold us and the people who kidnapped us which means we were taken to another location. The sound of metal on metal alerted me, it was the sound of a door sliding open "well, well looks like our new guests are awake" a man with a southern accent drawled. Footsteps sounded as they approached me, all of the sudden the blindfol was ripped from my head, peeking my eyes open i noticed it was dark but since my eyes had to remain closed for such a long time i was adjusted to the dark.

We appeared to be in a container of some sort, a train possibly. In front of me was a man, his hair grey and reaching past his ears, it was slicked back. Stubble decorated his face as did a smirk "hey sweetheart, you're probably wondering who we are and just for the fun of it, i'll tell you. We are the Claimers, i am the leader Joe" he introduced before standing up "at your service" he bended forward at the waist in a bow "you see our dear friend Henry over here got accidentally left behind and we went looking for him, we thought you might hurt him so we knocked you out" i scoffed harshly at his words "i'm a little girl, what could i have possibly done?" i asked "we heard your conversation about how you knew to use a gun" he replied.

I looked behind him at Henry who was tied up much like i was but his blindfold was still on "yeah? Why is he tied up too?" i asked "because he's a softy, he'll feel bad for you and untie you and then you could shoot us all" he shrugged. It was then i noticed the many men standing behind him weilding rather nasty looking weapons "i call-" "no, not this time boys. We share her" Joe cut one of them off, he looked as though he was going to protest but decided against it.

Joe then walked towards Henry removing his own blindfold "now Henry you shouldn't have tried to run away...now you have to watch us break your pretty little girlfriend completely" i heard him whisper. My breath began to quicken as panic set in and i pushed myself further into the wall "ah, ah, ah" Joe tutted wagging his finger slowly as he advanced on me "don't you worry honey, i'm sure this is your first time so i won't hurt you too bad" though i knew i couldn't trust this man his words made me calm down the slightest before he leaned close to me ear "but i can't promise that my men won't" he whispered before pulling back.

My eyes were wide with horror as they grabbed my shoulders and pulled me forward picking up the cloth i had pushed out of my mouth earlier today and now tieing it around my head tightly so i couldn't remove it. I whimpered as their hands clamped tightly onto my shoulder which were sure to leave a bruise, they tugged me forward harshly before grinning widely and pushing me down so i laid on the floor. At this i screamed into the gag thrashing about even though i couldn't move my limbs as they had been tied together. The others laughed and crowded me, a man closest removed his belt from his jeans completely wraping one end around his hand letting the end with the buckle hang loose.