chapter 7:...Rick?

before I start off with this chapter I wanted to say, that I'm so sorry for not updating in while, I bow my head in shame. Also I might be writing another story soon, I'm not sure whether it will be  a fanfiction or a reader insert, so we will see, anyway I will try to make this chapter as long as I can to make up for the time  I hadn't updated, again so sorry *bows* well, read on~          

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*(Y/N)'s P.O.V*

~time skip to a couple months later~

It had been a couple of months since I had that awful nightmare, I still haven't told Carl yet but he has been patient with me. I feel like I should tell him, hopefully I will have the courage, I don't doubt Carl...I doubt myself..."hey Carl...you know that nightmare I had a couple of months ago?" I asked "yeah?" he said as more of a question, he raised his eyebrow in suspicion "well, I have a feeling that it's time for you to know" a look of shock crossed his face but replaced with relief "that's great!" I smiled unsurely, he noticed and started to look worried "you don't have to you know I can wai-" "no!...I want to, you deserve to know" I cut him off. He nodded looking seemingly relieved.

I sighed and sat down next to him on a log, by the view. All that could be heard were birds, the rest of the group in the background and the shuffling of my clothes as I sat down. (I have a feeling you want to know what you are wearing...http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/db/03/f4/db03f464ec9a4978f3b44a3e1f2461fd.jpg  now I know that it isn't the same gun as it was in the first chapter but just imagine that it is ok?) I sat with a 'plop' and gulped "take your time" I heard Carl say, I sent him a grateful smile and sighed....once again..."well, it started out, I was running in a dark corridor I was playing tag with Nikolai, I suddenly lost him but I heard his voice call me from a room not to far away, I followed him in and he was just standing there, looking at me. I looked behind me for a second and when I turned back around...he looked exactly like he did that day when I had to-to shoot him" by this point tears were streaming down my face Carl didn't comfort me, he didn't speak, he just ...listened, it was comforting... I took a deep breath and wiped my eyes "he asked me why I didn't save him, save my mother...he started looking behind me, when I turned around to see what he was looking at I saw my mother, she looked perfectly healthy, but she blamed me for Nikolai's death, just before she died I promised that I would protect him...to never leave him behind...I broke that promise...she went to attack me, I-I was so scared, but then I woke up..." I continued. Carl looked at me in astonishment, I wiped my eyes and let out a broken chuckle and grinned "wow, it felt good to get this off of my chest" Carol sent a smile my way but help pity in is eyes, I rolled my eyes "don't give me that look" I ordered "what look?" he asked trying to act innocent "you were pitying me, don't do that" I said "do what?" he asked I let out a dry laugh "oh you are so dead" I chuckled out and tackled him to the ground, I started tickling him, but he didn't laugh 'what the hell? he isn't ticklish' I thought to myself, Carl saw my confused look and let out a laugh "don't be so surprised it was you that was always the ticklish one" he said and he took the opportunity to tickle me I burst out into a fit of giggles "C-Carl *laugh* s-sto-op  *laugh* ple-ase".

"alright love birds, break it up" a voice interrupting our tickle war we looked to the left and saw....Shane. I blushed for some unknown reason and got up dusting off my jeans I cleared my throat and put my hands on my hips "what is it?" I asked Shane the blush on my face disappearing slightly, but still evident. Shane chuckled and said "T-dog, Glenn, Andrea, Merle, and (that Hispanic guy, I forgot his name) are going on a run into the city, it is going to take a while probably, just wanted to let you know" Shane said and walked off, but not before saying "i'll leave you two love birds alone" the blush on my face that had disappeared has now reappeared thanks to Shane. It's weird actually I've noticed Shane and Lori sneaking off together, and when I went out in the woods to search for herbs that (the African-America woman) asked me to get, I heard...noises, I never has 'the talk' but I know what goes on from movies and such, I swear it sounded like Lori and Shane, I could be wrong but...i' almost 100% sure it was them, I still believe Rick is alive, but... if I mention it to Carl he would probably break down, it's still a touchy subject.

~couple of minutes later~

Glenn and the rest had already left, but I was so....bored! Carl was taking a nap and Lori didn't want me to wake him, Sophia just wasn't into the same things that I was...we just  like different things, we have different versions of fun, so for the umpteenth time I sighed and went to bug Shane.

~the art of 'Bugging' starring (Y/N) (L/N)~

"Shaaanne......Shhhhhhhhhhhane......Shaaaannneeee!" I whined putting all my weight on his back as he was cleaning his boots he chuckled "what? bored already?" he asked I just groaned in response, "alright" Shane said as he grabbed my arm and picked me up over his shoulder (like this http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/02/14/article-2559086-1B78A6C900000578-820_634x748.jpg) I laughed and he started spinning "Shane! I'm gonna fall" I finished with a laugh, Shane chuckled and out me down "are you still bored?" he asked, I thought for a minute "...yeah" I concluded Shane sighed "well do you wanna learn how to clean boots?" he asked I shook my head 'no', but giggled "don't worry I'll let you get back to your oh, so important cleaning of the boots" I said with a bow, he laughed and sat back down getting absorbed in cleaning. I walked off a sighed...what can I do? ...in the end you ended up taking a nap...

~timeskip to a lot of hours later~

I woke up a couple of seconds ago, and walked out to find Carl with Lori, they seemed to be shocked somehow "what's going on?" I asked "Glenn and the others are back....they brought company" Carol said "oh? who?" I asked Carol just pointed over to the RV, I walked over and looked around, when my eyes landed on a certain person my breath caught In my throat, the person turned around to look at me, and his eyes also widened

"....Rick?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 I'm sorry if this wasn't as long as you expected...I tried though...I'm such a failure as a wrighter *go sobs in Tamaki's sulking corner* only some people will get that joke, well....if anyone could give me suggestions on my next story that would be great, I will keep on updating on this when the next story is out but, they will probably be here later than usual...anyway I will update as soon as I can, see ya love's, ciao ^.^