Chapter 54: Tyreese and Sasha

*(Y/N)'s P.O.V*

Once again i had awoken in Carl's arms and wiggled my way out before he had time to wake up, heading down stairs i waved to the group as i passed with smiles. They smiled back as i continued, i walked passed the holding cell with the prisoners and to the table popping a fruit loop in my mouth and stopped dead 'prisoners?' i turned around at lightning speed to face the people in the holding cell "...hello" i waved awkwardly as a woman stared me down "what's your name sweetie?" she asked obviously having a soft spot for children "(Y/N), you?" i asked "i'm Sasha, this is my brother Tyreese and some survivors we picked up on the way" she introduced "and now you're in here...how did you get in here may i ask?" i wondered "there's a big hole round the back of this prison, since most walkers can't get in this place was pretty empty...or at least we thought it was" she sighed.

I nodded hearing a coo my face brightened and i turned around to be met with Judith's face, Beth was holding her in front of me "as much as i love her i really need a break" she sighed. I nodded and took the baby into my arms "a baby....i have no idea how long it's been since i've seen one" Sasha breathed out "are you okay?" she asked Beth worriedly "she's not mine" Beth held her hands up in mock surrender walking away to the showers "yeah she's my boyfriends little sister" i spoke up bouncing Judith up a down slightly on my hip "you have a boyfriend? Even my sister doesnt have one of those" Tyreese teased earning him a playful slap on the chest from Sasha and a laugh from me.

Carl soon walked down the steps sleepily, walking over to me without any notice of the people in the holding cell. He wrapped his arm lazily around my waist and rested his head on my shoulder, looking over at Judith over the shoulder he was resting on. Carl looked up and locked eyes with Sasha jumping back in shock i choked a laugh "what didn't notice them?" i asked "i'm tired! You know how i get when i'm tired, my boxers could be on fire and i wouldn't even know" he defended even though i'm pretty sure he was making fun of himself. I giggled and leaned over pecking him on the lips and handing him Judith "with the conversation last night you should hold her since you were complaining" Carl's face lip up like a christmas tree and he took his little sis in his arms "hey lil' sis, i'm your big bro here to protect you" he greeted taking hold of her hand.

Judith immediately clutched his fingers with a vice like grip screaming and laughing like babies do, I looked briefly over at Sasha and the others to see they were smiling at the sweet scene except the other people sitting in the shadows glaring at everyone. I eyed them in mistrust then shook my head turning my attention back to two of the most important people in the world to me and smiled, wrapping and arm around Carl's torso most of my attention was now on Judith who looked at us like we were her parents even though we weren't since Rick is still having a mental breakdown after the tragic incident of Lori's death. Pushing the sad thought out of my mind i looked into the clear blue eyes of the small child. Sure all babies as blue eyes at first but Rick has blue eyes, Lori has blue eyes and Carl has blue eyes so it's inevitable that she's going to have blue eyes but-...what if the biological father is actually Shane? Then would her eyes be brown like his? Brown is the dominant colour over blue-...wait why am i thinking about this?

My eyes flickered back over to Sasha and the other before i pecked Carl on the cheek and Judith on the forehead "i'm gonna go see if i can find Rick okay?" i asked he nodded. Waving goodbye to Judith in a goofy manner i walked towards the hoolding cell as i needed to pass through to get to the rest of the prison "wait you're going through the prison alone?" Carl asked grabbing my arm "yeah, i'll be fine just lock the door after me" i waved of his worry and walked out the door watching as Carl sighed and locked it back up.

As i walked through the halls of the prison i couldn't help the nostalgia that hit me, we walked these exact halls the day Lori died and i have a pretty good idea where Rick is going to be. I gulped as i stood in front of the off green door, i remembered the familiar panic from that day. Shaking my head i opened the door and my eyes immediately made contact with the dried blood on the floor, biting my lip i turned away and walked further into the room where i heard one-sided talking. Quietly i walked round the corner to see Rick talking into the phone "Rick?" i called to him, he turned to my slightly and hang up "and you trying to see if it works because i can assure you that it doesn't" i chuckled at my own slight joke when Rick shook his head "it rung so i picked it up...someone must've snuck into a telephone company and somehow switched on the power for a brief moment" he commented.

Looking at him as though i didn't believe him i shrugged taking his hand and dragging him out "so about the prisoners, i was thinking we should let Tyreese and Sasha stay and the others go" i mumbled "why just those two?" he asked "i don't trust the other's but Sasha and Tyreese are really nice and honestly trust worthy" i replied "are you sure?" he piped "yeah, i'm certain" at this Rick sighed "we'll see" he muttered. Mentally cheering i kept dragging him back to base with a few questions on my mind...

'was the phone really working? Is Rick actually losing it? Will he be far enough gone that he'll actually hurt someone in the group? And who will be able to stop it?'