Chapter 110: Heart to Heart

*(Y/N)'s P.O.V*

When I had reached the house I ran straight into a battered Rick "(Y/N)?" he stared at my teary face in confusion. I whimpered running forward and wrapping my arms around his waist.

Though shocked the male rested a hand on my back smoothing my hair down with his hand. Guiding me to the living room Rick sat me down, "now tell me everything" I wiped the tears away, but more still ran down my face.

"Carl and I are through" his jaw dropped "what? Why?" he questioned scooting closer "I caught him with Enid". Rick sighed "that numb skull" he muttered to himself "are you sure it was like that? Maybe it was a misunderstanding?" he suggested.

I shook my head "it couldn't of been, the first time I caught them he was willing, the second time he was clearly into having her stick her tongue down his throat". Rick ran a hand through his hair "you and Carl have-...had the ideal relationship, you think he would just throw it away like that?".

I shrugged "Carl loves you (Y/N) and you love him. I'm not saying there isn't a possibility that he was actually doing what you think he was doing, but just give him a chance to explain himself, please?". I sighed wiping my face with the back of my arm "fine".

Rick had left to have a talk with Deanna, I pulled the door open and there stood Carl. His head down in shame his hands gripping onto the end of his shirt, I pulled the door pen wider "come in" he walked in.

I guided the male up to my room, plopping down on the bed I pulled a pillow into my lap. Carl stood in the middle of the room "go on the explain" I said. Carl took a deep breath "Enid kissed me, I had my hands on her hips because I was going to push her away".

"In the woods, I wasn't thinking. For a moment I saw your face, when I found out it was Enid...I pulled away I swear I did! I love you (Y/N), I love you so much and I don't want to lose you just because of some girl who only wants herself to be happy and no one else".

Carl took a shaky breath "remember our promise? I'm not going to leave you so please....please I'm begging you, don't leave me". I glanced up at him, the brunette was staring down at me tears in his blue eyes.

I pursed my lips, searching his eyes for any hint of a lie. I found none, standing up I walked over to him. I wound my arm around his shoulder, landing a slap to the back of his head. He winced and rubbed it "I guess I deserved that" he uttered.

I took deep breaths "you idiot, you made me think-...." Carl smiled "I'm sorry". Lurching forward I wrapped my arms around his neck, burying my head into his shoulder. Carl wasted no time in wrapping his arms around my waist burying his head in my neck.

"I love you" I whispered, he chuckled "I love you too". I pulled my head away slightly, Carl doing the same. We were nose to nose "I missed you" he whispered, I smiled "missed you too" I replied.

Leaning forward I cupped his cheeks pressing my lips to his with closed eyes, Ccarl reciprocate, parting his lips slightly and closing them over my bottom lip to take control of the kiss.

I pulled away "follow me I have to do something" I said Carl cocked his head in confusion but followed anyway. I gripped onto his hand and pulled him towards Jesse's house.

Knocking on the door, it opened to reveal Enid. How did I know she would be here? Well Ron's a nice guy but he's weak, he would've given in to anything Enid would've thrown at him even if he knows she doesn't love him. She glowered down at me.

I gave here a tight lipped smile, lifting my hand I landed a hard slap to her cheek. Her head turning to the side from impact "that's what you get for messing with my husband b*tch" I hissed. Holding my free hand out, Carl placed the ring in my hand.

I slipped it onto my finger, flashing the diamond at her before turning away. Dragging Carl along with me with a prideful smirk on my face "are you satisfied?" he asked.

I chuckled "Hell yeah".