Chapter 95: Say Goodbye

*(Y/N)'s P.O.V*

I fell to the floor Beth falling down next to me the gun shot was loud and ringing in my ears. I had managed to pull her away in time, the bullet only scratching her shoulder and luckily missing the grup behind us. While Daryl and Carol tended to the shaken up Beth i stood shakily with the help of Carl.

Dawn put her hands up "i'm sorry- i didn't mean to- i d-d-didn't" she spoke with a tremble barely able to form words. I pulled my gun out of it's holster and aimed it at her, a dangerous scowl on my face "if you dare pull a gun on another member of my family, your life will end where you stand" i growled. She dropped her gun to the floor and i panted rage slow building up.

My finger hovered over the trigger, i knew if i let this woman go she'd come after us or she'll trap other people, but i also knew if i shot her that would be one less human on this planet. But with her here...a lot more will die, as i thought through my options Dawn quickly leaned down drabbed her gun and aimed at me "back up, back up!" she yelled.

I didn't falter, Carl pulled his own gun out and aimed it at Dawn a glare in his eyes "put down your gun Dawn" he said sternly. Rick and the other's also pulled their guns out and aimed.

*Dawn's P.O.V*

My hands shook subconsciously, i need to get out of here. They're all aiming at me, they're all standing by each other's side like a litter...like a family. As my eyes flicked back to the girl who pulled her gun on me first i could see her glare hardening, the boy beside her obviously protective knew not too stand in her way but was at her side to protect her.

There was a sudden feeling of unworthiness, as i stood in front of them. Like i wasn't worthy to witness such a wholesome aura "it's over" i mumbled just as i was about to pull the trigger on the girl there was multiple gunshots all reached my head and then...nothing.

*(Y/N)'s P.O.V*

We all saw she was going to shoot and instinctively we pulled the trigger, all of us. Dawn fell to her knees multiple holes in her forehead, as she flopped to the ground a pool of blood formed beneath her. The other cops didn't move neither did the patients "we are leaving, if you want t leave too...go ahead" i said holstering my weapons once more.

As we turned to walk out Beth spoke up "i'm not coming with you" we stopped dead and turned to her "what?" we asked "i'm going to find my own way, with these people. They need my help" she clarified. I stepped up "but Maggie-" "tell her...would you tell her i died...please? She can't know, she musn't know i left willingly or she'll try to find me" i gulped and looked to the ground my hands balled into fists.

I ran forward bringing the taller girl into a hug, though surprisedb she hugged back "we're going to miss you" i mumbled "i'm going to miss you guys too" she laughed "take care of yourself okay?" i asked as i pulled away, Beth nodded "you too" i took a deep breath and walked back to Carl's side, taking his hand.

As we all waved, Daryl in an even more sour mood then he usually is too leave the girl behind we turned and took out leave. As we stepped outside we noticed Maggie, she was smiling looking around for Beth. I gulped and nodded to Carl who understandingly let go of my hand. I walked towards Maggie.

As i reached her i shook my head "i'm sorry Maggie, i'm so sorry. They lied, she wasn't...alive in there when we found her...i'm sorry" i whispered. Maggie's smile dropped "w-what? No! You're lying! Let me see her! Beth! BETH!!!" Maggie yelled running towards the building Glenn quickly took ahold of her waist and the two sunk too their knees.

As i looked back up to the building from the window i could see the blonde haired girl, she smiled sadly before turning away, this would be the last time i would ever see her again. I turned around and looked to Carl, who ran forward knowing the look n my face.

I also ran at him and we met in the middle, as tears sprung my eyes and a lump formed in my throat i wound my arms around his torso and him around my neck. My body began to shake with the sobs i let out, Carl rubbed my back soothingly knowing that i needed this and to not stop me frm crying.

Carol went too hug Daryl, who was too upset to push her away, Rick walked over and slung his arms over the two of us in a fatherly manner as i cried. I looked up at the building once more before letting out a final tear

"Beth you will be missed".

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And there you have it, Beth isn't dead! And the plot will be able to go on as normal! What with Beth not being there anymore and Maggie convinced she's dead. This was the alternative too keep everyone happy so i decided to go with this, i hope you enjoyed!

I'll update as i soon as i can, see ya love's, ciao <3