Chapter 109: Please

*(Y/N)'s P.O.V*

It had been a few days since I saw Enid and Carl in the woods, I refused to talk to either of them for my own safety, I had gotten news that Noah had gotten bitten and Tara was injured not too long ago.

That one of Deanna's sons had died and his 'friend' had caused not only Noah's death, but Deanna's sons death also. Today is the first time since 'breaking it off' with Carl, technically we haven't broken up but but I'm certainly not acting all lovey-dovey with him right now.

I stepped out of the house, Ron who was walking along noticed me and ran over "(Y/N)!" he called. I looked up at him "you okay?" he asked, by this point everyone knew about what had happened, why? Because Enid has quite the mouth on her when it comes to taking down competition.

I sighed and put on a reassuring smile "I'm...fine, you?" he shook his head "I should be the least of your worries, have you seen Carl? Poor guy's a mess" he muttered with slight disappointment. "What about your girlfriend?" I asked "Enid? Nah...I dumped her, she was more in love with some other girls guy than with her own boyfriend, she didn't seem to sad about it" he shrugged stuffing his hands in his pockets.

I nodded pursing my lips, Ron looked around before gripping my wrist gently "follow me" he whispered before he began to drag me away. I followed, speedwalking to keep up with his long strides.

Eventually he pulled me behind a house, there I heard faint arguing. I peaked around the corner when the arguing suddenly stopped. Enid had her hands behind Carl's head pulling his face close. He had her hands on his hips, their lips were connected.

I let out a dry laugh alerting the two "well, you certainly didn't waste any time Carl" I said. He gasped "(Y/N)! It's not-" "save it Carl" I cut him off turning around to leave. Carl gripped my wrist preventing me from leaving "(Y/N) please just liste-" "NO! No Carl! I thought-" my voice broke.

I took a deep breath trying to prevent the tears from falling "I thought that maybe you were the only person who wasn't going to leave me...I see I was wrong about that". Carl frowned "(Y/N)-" I sent him a sad smile, cutting him off "It's okay Carl, I can tell when I'm not longer needed, I'll make it easy on you okay you don't have to choose...we're done".

I pulled my arm from his grip and wasted no time in running out of there as fast as my feet could possibly take me. I made it to Jesse's house, I had no idea why I was there.

As usual she was in her garage, she turned to me gasping when she saw the tears running down my face. My body trembling from the effort of trying to hold in my sobs. With a motherly smile she spread her arms, I ran to her. My arms around her middle, burying my face into her shoulder sobbing to my hearts content.

~Moments ago~

*Carl's P.O.V*

I stood behind a house, Enid in front of me "this is all your fault!" I yelled "my fault that we're in love?!" she yelled back "I am not in love with you" I'm in love with (Y/N) and you ruined that for me, you couldn't be happy with the guy you already had that you needed to ruin my happiness to get what you want!" I huffed.

"She's crying, she's hurting and she won't let me console her because of you! You ruined he-" I was cut off when she gripped the back of my head roughly pulling me towards her.

I squeezed my eyes closed in distain, putting my hands on her hips to push her away. Her lips, Enid's lips, they don't feel right. They're not...made for me. I heard a laugh and pushed Enid away finally there stood (Y/N), clearly pained from what she saw.

~*~*~*~*~

When (Y/N) managed to get away from me I turned to Enid, she wore a proud smirk. Ron was currently chewing her out but it didn't look like she cared. "See, we belong together Carl , she doesn't want you anymore so take me instead, love me" I closed my eyes, trying my best to stay calm.

"No" I whispered "what?" she replied "I said no!" with that I took off in the direction (Y/N) was in, I could do this without her, I can't...I can't breathe without her. (Y/N) I need you! I need you so much it hurts, don't leave me again, please losing you the first time was painful enough for me.

So (Y/N), please don't leave me behind.