Chapter 94: Beth

Small note okay, so a lot of you have been begging me too keep Beth alive, and i'm really not sure since it des affect the plot quite a lot. But leave a comment down below if you really think i should keep her alive or not and we'll see.

*(Y/N)'s P.O.V*

I  glared at the female officer "did you know this was going to happen?" Rick asked, she nodded "why didn't you try to stop it?" the female officer laughed "i've seen many die, what's one more going too change?" i stood from my leaning position and walked up too the girl. The other's backed away slightly knowing i would unleash hell on her for saying something like that.

She audibly gulped as i glared at her, squating down to her height i analyzed her montone face, she tried her best to mask her slight fear but i could see it "wasn't he your friend?" i asked "well yeah, but i've lost other friends" she shrugged "that doesn't give you the right to give up on the few you have left!" the female officer shook her head "you don't understan-" "try me" i cut her off.

It was her turn to glare at me "i lost the man i loved because he didn't listen to my warning! My friend wouldn't listen to me either, he's better off dead" the way she said the word friend with such hatred really made me want to punch this girl "what about your friends...aren't you tired of losing them?" she asked, i scoffed "i don't have friends, i have family" i stood walking away from the girl heading towards my stress reliever A.K.A Carl.

Carl opened his arms for me and i walked into them my head on his shoulder, he wrapped his arms around my torso trapping my arms to my side. I sighed, there are few people left on this Earth now, it's just not right to lost faith in the ones left. We can't afford to have living enemies or we lose sight of what's really important and that's staying alive.

He pecked the top of my head as i pulled away "alright i talked to their boss with the walkie talkie we're heading in" Rick announced. Carl i and laced our hands together and walked towards the hospital, our hands resting on our weapons in case something goes down and we need to react fast.

As we walked up the stairs anticipation grew, until we were on the right floor, standing in the hallway were cops, doctors, patients, Beth and Carol were also there holding hands "where's my ther officer?" Dawn asked "he's dead" Rick spoke up "how did he die?" she retorted suspicous "walkers got him" it wasn't a complete lie, i'm sure walkiers still nibbled on him after he died.

Dawn nodded "then why don't you hand over one of your own, two for one isn't fair" one of the officers spoke up. Daryl raised his crossbow aiming it at the cop who said that. We all immediately raised our weapons too and they raised theirs.

I put my gun away and walked to the front, Carl who refused to let go of my hand walked up with me "woah, woah, woah. We can sort this out without violence, put own your weapons" our side slwly lowered their weapons and with a nod from Dawn the other side did too.

I was tremendously ecstatic too see both Beth and Carol alive, they were injured but alive at least. Rick pushed the female officer forward and Dawn ushered Carol forward. As Carol was handed over to us completely she ran and gave Daryl a large hug, Dawn then ushered Beth forward, as she reached us she gave me a hug.

Dawn watched our reunion "now who are you going to hand over for Beth?" she asked, Rick shook his head "that wasn't part of the deal" Dawn shrugged "and? It is now, how about her? Or maybe him?" she pointed at me and then Carl "or i hand someone else over and you give me them both. Or just hand over Noah, hm? He was mine to begin with so just hand him over yeah?" she asked a fake smile plastered on her face.

I was about to protest but Noah stepped up "it's okay, i'll go" he smiled nervously "Noah..." Beth whispered shaking her head. As Noah was about to walk ahead i grabbed his wrist, he turned too face me and i shook my head "you're one of us Noah, you're family now. You're not leaving unless we're certain you'll be safe" the others nodded in agreement.

Dawn huffed and whipped out her gun "i'm not playing around!" we pulled ours out on her and her side pulled theirs out on us. What happened a few minutes ago was going to happen again and i was going to have too calm it down again.

Before i could say anything Beth walked up too Dawn a pair of surgical scissors in hand, she held them in a position to stab. I looked at Dawn to see her finger settle on the trigger. Pulling my hand out of Carl's grip i ran forward, Carl following after me.

My hand barely wound around Beth's wrist...

BANG