Chapter 75: Worry

*Carl's P.O.V*

Dad, Michonne and i had moved on already, even though my dad's the one with the limp i was the one falling behind. I rubbed my hands together before lacing them, a small smile inched onto my face as i remember how it felt to have my beloveds hand in mine and now...i don't even know if she's alive, i don't even know if my little sister's alive. It seems we broke our promise to be together 'till the end, i really miss her, everyone's been avoiding the subject since it's still really touchy at the moment but i know i can't run away from it forever, i'm just going to have to face the fact that they're gone.

The thought often brings tears to my eyes, how else am i supposed to react? The people i care most about on this entire planet aside from my dad and they're gone most likely forever, i have every right to sit in a dark corner and cry my eyes out. To lock myself away for the rest of eternity, to never let anyone else in again in fear of getting hurt, all these things i deserve to do and yet i don't get the chance the do them. I can't sit in a dark corner and cry in case there's a walker waiting to chew my face off, i can't lock myself away because i need to protect the last people i have left, i can't not let anyone in ever again because there aren't people around to do that with!

I sighed dropping my hands to my side Michonne and my father turning to glance at me at the sound of my deep breath "you okay?" the katana wielding woman asked "i'm fine" i replied curtly, they didn't say anything else knowing i would snap at them if they did. Honestly getting this angry over nothing was really hard for not only everyone around me but for me to deal with normally when i was in this kind of mood only two people could calm me down my mum and (Y/N). The two people who aren't here, which set me on edge even more! My dad stopped as we came upon some rail tracks a sign stuck to a wooden pole "Turminus, Sanctuary for all" he read out loud "should we try it?" Michonne asked.

Dad shifted his weight resting his hands on his hips "we'll try but be wary all right? We'll think up a plan before we go" both Michonne and i noddedb in agreement, if thisn place was legit then maybe (Y/N) found it and is there! There's only one way to find out Turminus, here we come.

*(Y/N)'s P.O.V*

I ran through the woods without stopping, not even bothering to grab a shirt from the nearby stores, all i could care about was getting back. The cold air nipped at my bare skin making me shiver even worse that i was running and it was hitting me harder but i pushed it aside, there's no time to complain about the cold i need to get back to Judith! Faintly i could hear my name being called, pushing my legs even harder into a sprint my lungs and legs began to burn from overuse, not to mention my injuries "Carol!" i gapsed weakly "(Y/N)?!" came her reply "help!" i yelped as my foot caught a lifted root.

I heard the pounding of footsteps as approximately two people approached "oh my god (Y/N), what happened to you?" Carol whispered worried. I laid limply on the ground my breathing shallow from exhaustion, carefully arms wound around me lifting me up bridal style, Tyrone. They began jogging back to the cabin careful not to jostle me up to badly, my lips began to turn blue as the cold of the night begun getting to me. Shivering dangerously i curled up closer to the male tyring to absorb some of his warmth, Tyrone lept over the barb wire and kicked open the cabin door surprising the three females inside.

Mika ran over worried and cleared the couch for me to lay down, Tyrone set me gently on the couch covering me in a blanket. My injuries weren't the main priority at the moment, it was making sure i was warmed up. Tyrone pushed the couch closer to the fireplace and thankfully i felt myself beginning to warm "oh (Y/N) what happened?" Carol asked kneeling down next to the couch to look at the injuries i sustained to my face "i was doing my daily rounds when i heard gunshots, when i went close to the place no one was there apart from a guy his name was Henry, he meant no harm and was injured. Though i couldn't trust him so i took him to a safe place intentionally far from our base and that's when these men attacked" Tyrone had sent Mika and Lizzy upstairs since he knew this story wouldn't sit well with them.

Fury crossed Carol's face when she heard of what they did to me "...Henry tried to save me, he told me to leave instead of try and save him...he died, Joe shot him, i could've saved him Carol! It's because of him i'm alive and that was how i repayed him? By leaving him to die?!" i yelled angry at myself. Carol rested a hand on my shoulder "rest (Y/N), i'll take a look at your injuries tomorrow but for tonight, get some sleep okay?" she asked.

Calming sightly i nodded resting back and closing my eyes 'i'm so sorry Henry if there was some way to help you even in death then i would but i can't so there's only one thing i can do. Fulfill your dying wish, i'll find Carl, i swear it!'