IT MATTERS HOW THIS ENDS

So guys, I've made the decision that-- the last chapter I wrote...

Was the last chapter of this story

Yes, yes, I know my love's, I'm sobbing hysterically too ;-;

I just feel like I left it at a good point on the last chapter that I feel if I add any more it'll just ruin things. I seriously can't believe that this is over. It's been such an amazing journey, and I loved every second of it.

A while back, I resented the idea of going back an editing things, since I wanted you guys to see the noticeable progress I made in writing. But-- you guys deserve a cleaner, neater, more appealing to the eyes, kind of story.

So from this point, I'm just going to be going back and editing the chapters up until recent, don't worry! The plot isn't going to change in the slightest, I'm just going to clean things up, proper punctuation etc, etc.

So...that's it I guess.

I love this story, and I love every single one of you, so, so much. You guys mean the world to me, and I cherish every single one of you.

But don't think this breaks my ties with you guys! I'm always open to talk, hit me up! I would love to hear what you have to say, whether it's that your orange juice tasted funny, or if you're having a hard time. I will always be willing to listen, so don't be afraid to message me, okay?

So, this is where this journey ends. You're always welcome to come back and read it over again, as many times as you want.

I hope you all had fun, because I really did.

Thank you all so much for everything, I'll cherish all the memories.

I'll see you guys around, see ya~