chapter 13: you're selfish!

*(Y/N)'s P.O.V*

After we made the promise and it was actually quite embarrassing but I managed to keep my blush under control...oh my god! I am acting like a love stuck teen!!! I hate it! A knock on the door disturbed us...once again, I sighed and got up "yes?" I asked while I opened the door Glenn was their once again "hey...we're all wanted in the main room" he said I smiled and thanked him as I shut the door. I looked towards Carl "shell we go?" I asked holding out my hand "we shall" he said as he grabbed it and intertwined our fingers, we sent each other warm smiles as we wondered what was so important that we needed to be interrupted.

~Author is too lazy to write the dramatic part how we are all infected and stuff, now we are skipping to the part about how the doors won't open~

"what do you mean the doors won't open?!" Daryl yelled "I mean that the doors won't open, I told you that when you came in" the professor said (I can't remember his name) "isn't there anything you can do?" Rick asked "you can try but this whole place is going to blow and there is nothing you can do but please be my guests and think the false hope you're receiving is real" he said sarcastically.

~time skip because the author is still really lazy...~

Rick and the others actually managed to break the window..I can't believe it! "come on everyone they manage to do it!" I yelled at everyone. The African-American woman shook her head and said she was going to stay, everyone else kept on arguing "it's ok, you go i'll be out in a minute" I told everyone  "are you sure (Y/N)?" Glenn asked "yeah..go" I said softly turning to look at Andrea, the African-American woman, the professor and Dale "I know I can't change your mind [African-American woman's name], I can see that you really want this" I said softly and she nodded and hugged me gratefully "but Andrea please reconsider! I know you blame me for Amy's death and I know you clearly aren't very fond of me but if you won't do it for me or yourself do it for Dale...the group...do it for Amy" I tried to convince her "what do you know about Amy!" she yelled at me "I have gotten to know her while she was with us...she was like a sister to me..." I said looking at the ground. Andrea scoffed "get out of here Dale...you too (Y/N)" she sneered "no! I will not let you go down this way! And if you do i'll go with you so you won't have to do it alone" Dale said "I'm sorry (Y/N)...to do this to you after the bond we created" Dale continued. I started to tear up "please Andrea...I promised Amy I'd make sure you don't do anything stupid...don't make me break that promise" I said looking up at her, the tears I tried so hard too keep at bay started to stream down my face "I won't do it" she said crossing her arms, I growled in annoyance and the tears came out harder "YOUR SO SELFISH!!  YOU ACT LIKE YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE WHO LOST SOMEONE...WE ALL LOST PEOPLE! I LOST MY WHOLE FAMILY AND I GOT ONE MORE PERSON WHO TREATED ME LIKE FAMILY BUT THEY WERE TAKEN AWAY FROM ME...NOW DALE IS PART OF MY FAMILY AND HE'S GETTING TAKEN AWAY AS WELL. THAT'S NOT FAIR!!!" I yelled facing the ground, Andrea looked at me in shock "I just can't" she told me.

I huffed and walked up to her *smack* that's all that could be heard in the about to blow building, Andrea's head was turned to the side and a red mark appeared on her cheek "you act like your so much better than everyone else...we don't get to fell that way anymore! We are all equal now! Whether you like it or not! So start using your brain! Your dragging everyone down...don't be the cause of so many other deaths" I said softly.

~outside~

"where are they?" Rick asked "dad? Why hasn't (Y/N) come out yet...we've got about 1 minute left" Carl asked "I don't know bud...I don't know" he answered his son "thirty seconds..." Glenn muttered nervously and just when everyone was starting to lose hope 3 figures came out of the window and started running towards the RV, but before the building was about to blow the three figures jumped behind some sacks of what appeared to be sand and were protected from the explosion. After the explosion died down the 3 figures came into focus "Andrea...Dale..(Y/N)!" Carl yelled and started running towards his best friend.

*(Y/N)'s P.O.V*

Carl came running towards me and started crying onto my shoulder "hey...what's wrong?" I asked "I thought you weren't going to come out!" he yelled "but I'm right here" I said in a motherly tone as I rubbed his back "yeah...you're right here...just like you promised" he said hugging me tighter "well, this is a cute reunion and all but we should move before the walkers come" Andrea said breaking the perfect moment, I was going to glare at her until I realised she was right "yeah...let's go guys" I said as we headed to the car and RV...but I thought we were out of gas? Never mind...they must have gotten some from somewhere or something.

Thankfully we got out ok...not all of us but I have a feeling we will last...who know if I'm right but I have hope whether it is false or not is irrelevant. We're a family, a family that will never get split up I hope...we may not get along most of the time but we have each others back's I can't say the same for Shane but...he's not important right now. All that matters is that we're together again and we're safe for now, there's nothing on this Earth that is strong enough to keep us apart for long...nothing apart from death...