Chapter 123: Carnivore

*(Y/N)'s P.O.V*

I stared in the blankness of the wall. Staring hard at the texture in the paint, the bumps of uneven paint. The pills were thrown away and replaced, in case they had been contaminated by bacteria. The new bottle sat on the table beside me.

My head pulsed with pain as I ignored the figure sitting beside me "must you ignore me, (Y/N)?" the male sighed. As he tilted his head to the side, the tips of his red locks brushed my shoulder. I stayed silent, my blank stare locked on the wall. Carl would be back soon, he would be back and I wouldn't have to deal with him. With Henry.

The bed rose as he slipped off, a light breeze brushing my hair at his movements. He knelt down in front of me, crossing his arms and resting them on my legs. Laying his head on his hands and staring up at me with a pout "come on~ Look at me!", he squirmed for attention.

I flickered my eyes down to stare at him, the ginger grinned at the attention - but soon enough the smile dropped from his face. He saw not a single shred of love for him swirled in my eyes, with his jaw clenched his pulled away. Standing straight, he stuffed his hands in his pockets "you really hate me, huh?" he chuckled lightly.

I rose my head, staring at him in confusion "I do this all for you (Y/N), it's all for you". He turned to me, thick eyebrows furrowed in seriousness "stop" I whispered, shaking my head. "I don't care that my girlfriend died anymore (Y/N)! I  did it! I moved on! And I'm in lo-".

I covered my ears with my hands, gripping the side of my head tightly and squeezing my eyes shut "don't say it!" I yelled, cutting him off. With a huff, Henry marched forward, gripping my wrists tightly and pulling my hands from my ears.

"Look at me (Y/N)", his voice had dropped a few octaves, dripping with a hidden want. Clenching my jaw, hesitantly my trembling eyes peaked open. I blinked away the blurriness of my barely open eyes, only to be met with a sigh I was not expecting.

A half lidded gaze, emerald eyes clouded over with an emotion I couldn't quite pin point. His lips parted slightly, warmth breath tickled my lips. His head tilted to the side, inches away from my own. I lurched back, yanking my arms from his hands and landing a harsh push to his chest. Knocking him away a few feet.

I dove off of the bed, panting heavily as my heart pumped heavily in fear. I grabbed the handle, throwing the door open as I moved to race out. There was a tight grip around my waist - preventing me from running down the stairs to Daryl and Carol who were lounging downstairs.

I let out a choked gasp as I was yanked back, my feet no longer came in contact with the ground as I was yanked backwards harshly. My back falling against a firm chest, I clawed at the arm - attempting to lurch forward when a hand slapped over my mouth.

My eyes were wide in terror as I let out muffled shrieks, yanking at the wrist constricting my face. There was a pant, and a growl from behind me "you definitely shouldn't have done that, (Y/N)" Henry's voice rumbled with rage.

The arm around my waist was pulled away, and the one holding my mouth returned to it's owner. But the release was soon replaced with a hard push to my back. I let out a silent shriek as my foot slipped sending me toppling over the first step.

I clamped my eyes closed as I flew forward, my body coming into harsh collision with the stairs as I tumbled down. The sharp corners of the steps dug into my flesh with it fall. It seemed like hours until I landed in a broken, and mangled mess on the ground.

I heard the sound of footsteps rushing towards me, as I let out pitifully weak whimpers. I sucked in short and greedy gasps of air. The refreshing oxygen didn't seem to reach my lungs, which began to burn from lack of the life maintaining gas.

Daryl was quick to rush to my side, Carol after him. The woman who had been trained in at least the basics of first aid was quick to check my injuries. I stared up in horror at the figure at the top of the stairs, the pain was drowned out by the fear overtaking my body.

He made his slow descent down the stairs, completely unnoticed by Carol and Daryl. But of course it was, they couldn't see him - he was a figment of my imagination. Henry stared down at him with a scowl, as if I was gum at the bottom of his Jordan's.

He swung one leg over my hips, and leaned down. His knees on the floor as he hovered over me - with a sigh he tilted his head to the side. Red strands of hair falling in front of his eyes, he watched his hand as he stroked my cheek with the backs of his fingers.

I let out a choked sob, my eyes burning with unshared tears. Henry's hand made it's way down, gentle fingertips caressing the flesh of my neck. His relaxed appearance changed in an instant, as though a flip had been switched inside of him.

Henry's hand wrapped around my slender neck tightly, his other hand moving forward to wrap around my throat. Locking my airways, I arched my back as I squeezed my eyes closed. Trying to desperately get the slightest breath of air.

His hands tightened "why choose him (Y/N)? Why not me? Why'd you leave me there to die?! Just so you could go back to him?! Soon enough (Y/N)...soon enough I'll be your reality and he'll only be a blissful dream".

As blackness dotted the corners of my vision, his mouth stretched open. His hands pulled from my throat, yet I still couldn't breathe. Henry resorted to gripping my shoulders in a death like grip, leaning down.

His teeth sunk into my neck, my back arched and I threw back my head letting out an ear piercing scream. Pain shot through my body in jolts through the bite in my neck. My vision was soon consumed in black as all energy escaped my body.

I fell limp against the hard wood floor.