Chapter 77: Terminus?

*(Y/N)'s P.O.V*

After Carol had cleaned my wounds and changed ny bandages i threw on the shirt that Tyrone had found for me (at the side loves) and sat back on the couch as Tyrone and Carol had a serious conversation.

Carol had told Tyrone the truth about why she left the prison and oddly enough he forgave her, rather inesily in fact. He most likely knew that now was not the best time to be turning against each other, Caro reholstered her gun and stood "we should get out of this place" she voiced "i agree it's too dangerous here...too many bad memories" Tyrone sighed. Nodding i stood walking towards Judith's cot (which was really just a basket which used to be filled with clothes) "when are we eaving i asked" making sure that Judith was warm with the blanket covering her "tomorrow morning, for now we should all get as much rest as possible who knows how long it will be until we get another break" with no disagreements we all went to our seperate rooms.

Like always i stayed down here with Judith while Tyrone and Carol had the two rooms upstairs, lifting up her cot gently so as not to wake her i rested it beside the couch so if she woke up i'd be right next to her to help with whatever she needed. Facing the fireplace (Judith's cot is right in front of you so if you roll off you will squish her be careful) i dropped my hand into Judith's cot. Though she was asleep she wrapped her hand tightly around my finger. Smiling i brushed her hand with my thumb soothingly before i had fallen asleep myself.

~Timeskipp~

I awakened at the sound of Judith's cry, i looked down at the small girl. Swinging my legs over the sden of the couch tiredly making sure not to hit her cot i leaned down and took her into my arms. Standing up i rubbed her back soothingly before walking to the kitchen to grab some milk powder.

After boiling some water and mixing it with the milk powder waiting for it too cool slightly i handed the young girl the bottle. She sucked on the silicon teet with no complaints as Carol walked down the stairs a backpack in one hand and a duffle bag in the other the sound of footsteps upstairs signified me that Tyrone was also awake and getting ready to move out "you okay?" Carol asked "tired and my wounds are sore but i'll live" i shrugged.

Judith had finished her milk so i washed out her bottle as Carol took her while i did what i needed to do, Tyrone had come down soon after with the same kind of luggage Carol had. He slung an assault rifle over his arm while i made sure i had my gun and knives in their holsters Carol doing the same. Carol handed Tyrone the baby and sighed "alright then...that's everything let's move out" we filed out of the doors to our old 'home' and jumped over the fence. Sparing the cottage one last glance we continued on our way hopefully one with little obstacles.

As we came upon familiar train tracks i looked to a wooden pole holding up a telephone wire to see a sign, spray painted on the sign with red it read (see what i did there ;) ) "Terminus save haven for all" i said out loud. Stopping at the soundn of my voice they also turned to look at the sign, sparing glances to each other i finally decided to voice what everyone was thinking "should we try it?" i asked "we should observe from afar first see how dangerous they are before going in but if it seems legit then...we may have just found out new home!" Carol cheered.

Grinnind with a new found determination we marched onwards following the occasionale signs that lead to this Terminus place and i couldn't help but wonder...

'If this place is a big as it seems then maybe Carl has found it! Maybe he's on his way there right now or maybe...Rick is running the place! Though it doesn't seem like him to advertise his whereabouts since he'd want to protect Carl and anyone else he maybe with, i do hope they're there, that they're safe in that haven. But most improtantly i really hope Terminus is what it seems to be, i so tired of surprises.'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's short and it sucks i know but school started for me yesterday and i really wanted to get the chapter where you found out about Terminus out without giving too much information to make future chapters more dramatic and awesome. Anyways, thank you so much for all your lovely comments and reads and votes it means the world to me, i love you all!

I'll update as soon as i can, see ya love's, ciao <3