Chapter 57: Going to see the Governor

*(Y/N)'s P.O.V*

I was awoken this morning with a message from a panicked Maggie, stating that everyone was needed in the dining area for a meeting. Clearly worried i immediately ran downstairs to wait for everyone who had not yet gathered.

Rick cleared his throat and looked towards all of us nervously yet sternly "everyone, we have a visitor" he said stepping aside to reveal the person. I gasped at who it was "...Andrea" not wasting anytime i jumped to my feet and wrapped my arms around the woman's waist bringing her into a hug, awkwardly she hugged back "hey (Y/N)" she laughed nervously and pushed me away gently "i'm here because i really need Rick to meet up with the governor" the room was filled with yells of protest "i know! You're having a feud right now, but we need to sort this out, he's not a bad perso-" "not a bad person?" i asked rhetorically "oh that right he never told you" i chuckled dryly.

With angered eyes i pointed at myself "everyday he kept me captured there, tied to a chair with barely no food and barely any water. Every single god damn day! I had to go through not only his mental torture but his physical torture too, he tried to convince me that i was alone...that no one was going to help me nor save me, he tried to lower my self esteem so he could break me and turn me into one of his perfect minions" everyone in the room stayed silent as i continued "he came in the room everyday for days saying that Carl had moved on and forgotten about me, that i wasn't needed. When he wasn't breaking me down he-" i stopped to take a shaky breath "he tried to rape me Andrea" i choked out.

At this she gasped "since i was tied down i couldn't push him away i couldn't do anything but scream and cry for help, he tore my clothes off until i was in nothing but my underwear and left me there. He left me with no dignity barely clinging to hope! I had to live with his filthy eyes gazing upon me every single day! I had to get over the trauma! I woke up screaming and i couldn't even stand the sight of a male do you have any idea what that's like?! So if he's a good person...i don't want to know what a bad person is like" i finished. To say Andrea was shocked would be an understatement, no one spoke just stood there (or sat) until Carl took my hand and pulled me over to where he was sitting "i'll meet up with him, but if he tries anything i swear to god i will kill him and every single follower he has" Rick snarled.

Andrea nodded in understanding "Daryl, you're coming with me anyone else?" he asked "i'm coming" Hershel said "but-" "doesn't matter if it's dangerous Rick, not only for what he did to poor little (Y/N) here but what he did to my daughter. That bastard deserves to see me face to face" he cut Rick off. The sheriff nodded with a sigh "i'll go too" i said hesitantly "but (Y/N)" "no buts Carl, i want to punch that man in the face so badly and i i don't face him i won't be able to do that" i argued. Carl sighed and looked to his father for back up "sorry Carl, but (Y/N) is right" Carl groaned but allowed me to go anyway "alright, let's head out".

~timeskip~

I stepped out of the car with a serious yet monotone look on my face, the governor stood in front of his followers with a smile on hifs face. Andrea ran over to him and stood by his side "welcome Rick!" he cheered. Slowly the governor made eye contact with me and i sent him a harsh glare "ah (Y/N) so good to see you again" he mumbled stepping closer and brushing my cheek with the back of my fingers, slapping his hand away angrily i removed my gun from it's holster and pointed it at his head "go ahead, touch me again. I dare you" i hissed. The man only chuckled and raised his hands in a mock surrender before stepping back and giving me some space.

His minions pointed there own guns at me when i didn't put mine away "stand down men" he ordered, reluctantly they put down their guns and i did mine "can we talk in private Rick?" he asked gesturing towards the barn, Rick nodded and stepped inside warily. The door shut behind them and an awkward silence settled over all of us "u-um miss (Y/N)?" a shy voice spoke up. Looking to the scource i saw a man wearing glasses "hi, i Milton um, i was wondering if i could ask you a few questions?" he asked meekly. Seeming as i didn't see him as a threat i nodded "weve never met before but i was the one who made sure you were not harmed during your stay" he informed, cocking a brow in surprise i looked over a him "thank you, i guess" i whispered.

Milton nodded "i was wondering...how many walkers have you killed?" he asked "when you've killed as many as i have you start to lose count" i chuckled, he nodded "thank you for your time" with that he walked towards Hershel. Milton seemed like a good guy i wonder what he's doing with the governor, leaning against the wooden fence i kept my eyes open when Andrea walked over and leaned on the fence next to me "how'd you end up with the governor?" i asked "he saved Michonne and I, she left saying that we couldn't trust him but i stayed behind" she shrugged. I crossed my arms over my chest "do you really think he's a good guy?" i asked "well he saves people and tries to protect them i mean it has to count for something right?" she asked.

After comtemplating it i shrugged "i guess, but still...he's not to be trusted watch your back okay?" and with that i pushed off of the fence and headed towards Daryl who was talking with the governor's right hand man. The governor's follower glared at me as i stood by Daryl's side "is there a problem?" i asked glaring back "no, is there with you?" he snarled "no". Daryl stood awkwardly between us as we continued to glare at each other, I heard the doors burst open to find Andrea had entered the barn, sighing i said goodbye to Daryl and gave the other man one last glare before running after the blonde woman, even after we've been separated for so long she still causes trouble for me.