Chapter 100: A real safe haven?

We made it to 100 chapters you guys! I might have to stop this and make a sequel since i don't know whether i have a chapter limit or not, we'll see. But yes, we're at 100! Oh and guys, I have a Marvel Parents scenarios so go ahead and check that out if you're interested ^.~

*(Y/N)'s P.O.V*

For once I had awoken on my own and not by something waking me up. Sitting up I rubbed my neck solving the click in my neck for sleeping upright, looking around I saw a few people still asleep. Maggie and Sasha (omg guys i almost wrote Maggie and Beth ;-;) weren't here they must've gone out together somewhere.

I stood heading over to Judith who seemed to be getting ready to cry, a snoozing Carl beside her. So as not to wake up Carl I picked up a tearing up Judith and gently rocked her in my arms, she was hungry.

Walking over to Carol's duffel bag I reached in and grabbed her baby bottle, inside was the last of her baby food. I sighed resting her against the wall grabbing a spoon and opening the banana and milk puree. She calmed down and happily swallowed down the last of her food supply.

She was able to eat solids now but most of the things we have are too hard for her small teeth to handle. After she was full and barely half of the tub left, which should keep her fed throughout the rest of the day with a stretch. Rick walked over thanking me for feeding Judith and taking his daughter for some daddy daughter time.

Sighing I leaned against the wall where Carl was currently snoring away, the snoring stopped and a yawn replaced it. Carl sat up his hair every which way, he was rubbing his eye and looking around all dazed. Rolling my eyes at his tiredness I nudged him with my toe "nice nap?" I asked.

He jumped up as though he hadn't noticed me, but smiled at my presence "good morning" Carl mumbled "good morning to you too" I replied. He sat back against the wall and I handed him a bottle of water that I had packed from yesterday. The one that I had decontaminated.

He took a swig of his scrunching up his face in disgust, it was safe to drink but that doesn't mean it tastes nice. I laughed patting him on the knee and tossed the water back into the duffel bag.

There was a knock on the barn door and then Sasha's voice, Rick opened the door, Maggie and Sasha filed in a man along side them. Maggie and Sasha were aiming their weapons at him. Carol held Judith close in case this man was trouble, I walked up hand on my weapons threateningly letting this man know if he did something funny I wouldn't hesitate to shoot him.

I stood next to Rick "(Y/N), Rick, those are your names right?" he asked "my name's Aaron, I have a preposition for you" he smiled even though he was being held a gunpoint.

I rose a brow and Rick nodded as if to say 'Keep talking' "you may know me as a friend, I was the one who left you water in the road...even though you left it but that's all right! There's plenty left in Alexandria" this guy was abnormally cheerful.

"Alexandria?" I questioned "it's a safe haven for all, I have pictures to show you if you like". Aaron dug through his backpack and pulled out a couple black and white photos, the grounds seemed large and safe, if what this guy was saying was true that is.

"I have a car waiting not far from here and there's a trailer which should be able to fit you all inside comfortably, there's food and there's water" the offer was tempting but we still couldn't trust him.

Carl walked up, standing behind me one arm going around me and resting on my hip the other was on the other side of my hip "ah, you must be Carl, you're husband and wife yeah? We don't normally see married couples this young but I suppose there aren't any laws anymore are there..." Aaron mumbled.

But he still smiled "we have a couple kids your age and younger too! The majority of them are boys but there are a few girls, I'm sure you'll like them (uh...not XP *Cough*Enid*Cough*) " as Aaron continued to ramble on Rick was growing impatient.

Dumping the photos on the table he balled his hand into a fist and socked Aaron right in the face. The happy male fell too the ground unconscious "don't you think we should at least check if he was telling the truth? I mean he did say there was a car nearby, all we have to do is check whether it's there" I suggested.

Rick shook his head "what if he has friends that will shoot on sight?" Rick asked "then stay out of sight, it's a slight hope for us Rick, we can't survive much longer like this! Judith is starving and so is the rest of us, come on" I persuaded.

He sighed but gave in, ordering a few people to check it out. Rick dragged the unconscious Aaron and tied him against a wooden beam. I spared Carl a glance.

This is where Shitake mushrooms will hit the fan.