Chapter 112: Prove it

WARNING THIS CONTAINS LEMON CONTENT, WHICH MEANS THERE IS SEXUAL STUFF IN THIS. I WOULD NOT ADVISE MINORS TO READ THIS BUT OF COURSE I DON'T REALLY HAVE ANY RIGHT TO TELL YOU WHAT TO DO.

*(Y/N)'s P.O.V*

I leaned down, capturing Carl's lips, the male leaned up. Resting on his elbows to kiss back eagerly. I reached down curling my fingers around the hem of his shirt and tugged on it. Carl knew what I wanted, and he pulled away lifting his arms up.

I pulled the shirt over his head and across the room, before I had time to take any action Carl took me by the waist pulling me against him. He attacked my neck, sucking, nipping, and licking everywhere he could. Carl trailed down resting his head against my collar bone and panting over my cleavage.

"Carl?" I whispered "yeah?" he replied "I'm scared" he pulled his head away and stared up at me "do you want to sto-" "No! No...no, that's not it, just....be gentle okay?" I asked. Carl chuckled and nodded "of course, you're forgetting this is my first time too". I gulped and nodded signifying he could continue.

"I'm going to take your jeans off okay?" Carl asked for permission, I nodded once more. He worked at the button of my trousers with trouble, unable to undo them. I giggled, before slowly pushing his hands away undoing the button and pulling the zip of my jeans down.

I kicked the trousers off, taking my original place on his lap. Carl placed his hands on my hips massaging the bone. I ran my fingers through his hair as he trailed his tongue between my breasts, I fiddled with the button of his pants.

Carl let me go while I pulled his trousers down leaving him in his boxers, I gulped once more. I reached behind me grasping the back of my bra, hesitantly I unclipped it I held the cups to my chest with my hands and let the straps fall down.

Once manoeuvring my arms out of the straps I dropped my hands and the bra fell with it. I held my head up high, Carl smiled at my fearlessness. I then reached down to my hips, slipping my fingers under the fabric handing onto my hips and slid my hands down, the underwear went with it.

I threw the underwear into the corner, and turned to face Carl once more. His head was turned to the side, he bit his lip a pink tint decorating his face. I chuckled before looping my fingers around Carl's boxers, trying not to pay to much attention to the very clear...awakening of the bazooka or whatever pet name you have for it.

I pulled it down his thighs and off his legs, once again throwing it to the corner of the room. I took a deep breath as I took in the situation, this was a big step in the relationship. Forget the fact we got married in a church during a zombie apocalypse but a Priest who only cares about himself.

I crawled forward resting my hands on his shoulder hovering above him, Carl gently took hold of my thighs "you ready?" he asked. I took a deep breath before nodding "now go slow, it will hurt but not for long" "where did you learn all this stuff?" I asked.

Carl gave a sheepish smile "Daryl" I rolled my eyes "typical", hesitantly I began to lower myself until I felt him nudge against my entrance. I stopped dead, glancing up at Carl warily, he gave an encouraging nod. I sucked in a deep breath before lowering myself further. I felt myself stretch to accommodate him.

"Nn" I winced in pain, Carl groaned resting his forehead on my shoulder. I squeezed my eyes closed and pursed my lips lowering myself further until I was sitting on his pelvis and there was nothing left to take in. Carl gripped my thighs tightly, careful not to hurt me.

I waited a few moments until the pain subsided, I wrapped my arms around his neck entangling my hands in his hair. I lifted myself up with a small gasp before lowering myself once more "(Y/N)" he uttered. I let out a mewl, as I rose and lowered on him sending shoots of pleasure through the both of us.

I pressed my lips against Carl's as I rode him. Carl wrapped his arms around me tightly before flipping us over. He began to thrust himself, "Carl" I moaned "I love you" he whispered "uhn...prove it to me" I panted.

Carl began to move faster, I lowered and rose myself in sync with him to add to the pleasure. We gasped, and groaned, and mewled and moaned. We thrusted, and pounded, and pumped. We hugged, and snuggled, and embraced.

I threw my head back further, as I felt a knot begin to tighten in my stomach, the pleasure I was feeling increased. I felt myself clamp around Carl, causing his own pleasure to increase. "I love you Carl" I groaned. Carl panted "I love you too" the knot in my stomach released as Carl gave a few last thrusts.

He pulled out spilling his seed onto the blankets below, "I know".