Dysthymia

Hey guys I got some bad news...don't worry the story isn't ending! Um, this isn't easy for me to say and you can ignore this if you want, but some of you might recognize the title of the chapter, Dysthymia is a type of chronic depression.

So let me get into more detail about this, I've been reading up on it and all my symptoms match up. Guys, I have depression. Dysthymia to be specific. Dysthymia isn't that rare and most people get it without realizing, it lasts for at least two years but is known too continued for much longer.

Some people can be born with Dysthymia and others develop it over time. So yes, dear Author has depression. This is quite hard for me to tell you all, as none of my family even know but I felt the need to share it with you guys.

The symptoms for depression (not specifically Dysthymia) include, paranoia, sudden crying. Tenseness, being uncomfortable even when alone. Developing a sudden phobia of the dark, a sudden phobia of being touched, a sudden phobia of being alone and a sudden phobia of large crowds and loud noise. Thoughts about death (whether suicidal or sadistic) included.

Now I'm not saying everyone with those symptoms has depression but, I have all of them and ...yes in my case it's pretty obvious. You shouldn't worry this shouldn't affect my writing style, and if you have these symptoms and feel you have depression talk to someone, save a life.

You can talk to me, you can talk to anyone okay? To those of you who took the time to read this, thank you it means a lot. I love you guys, remember that.

I'll update as soon as I can, see ya love's, ciao <3